7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Orlando ( -10 ) —- T: 221
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 13 ) at Golden St ( -13 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

really makes me scratch my head and ask myself what im doing wrong when i see people with davis dunn bridges and troy brown in the same lineup, its like how you can know to play those guys all together? they have to be multi entering….

Wait I didn’t even realize Terrence Davis put up like a million FPs lol….dang.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Capela is having a huge game too, he’ll be the winning C most likely. The Harden + Trae + Capela core should have been popular but I just don’t have any of the right pieces around them. Way too many of the Nuggets players, Josh Hart is not going off, Gary Harris and Eric Gordon at SG aren’t doing well…

I’ve got tons of those stacks surrounded by MPJ, Mcrae, Boucher, etc. Fun times! I even have ones with dunn + bridges and those 3 for the full gut punch.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Why is Gary Harris so bad these days. How do you score 9 points with nothing else when both Will Barton and Paul Millsap are out. I have like 40% Gary Harris was like the same price as Patrick McCaw and they both could play SG.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Capela is having a huge game too, he’ll be the winning C most likely. The Harden + Trae + Capela core should have been popular but I just don’t have any of the right pieces around them. Way too many of the Nuggets players, Josh Hart is not going off, Gary Harris and Eric Gordon at SG aren’t doing well…

I have one that I had high hopes for. But Porter killed it. 285.25 with 100 minutes left.
    Trae
    Harden
    Tucker
    Portis
    Capela
    A Bucks guard
    Porter
    Herro

• RWilder

Well picked 5 out of 9 right. It was the other 4 I couldn’t figure out. The punt at PF killed me and I only had Dunn in one LU. When everything told me to pair him in all LUs with Trae. I do that and I don’t need to punt at PF and would have only had to pick 3 right spots. Huerter killed me too. I really thought he would have gone for 30+. At least I made money on to tomorrow

• gaelicgirl

@keephustlincuz said...

Hou/Atl OT would be nice.

Den/Dal would be better.

• rstylz

Did Harden just stop playing?

WTF, he was on pace for record setting numbers

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

Did Harden just stop playing?

WTF, he was on pace for record setting numbers

No he’s literally missing everything. He’s 9-33 from the field, but his team is just better.

• tmarohl

Ingram may end being the top scorer

• monarch

Trae, Dunn, Ingram, Capela is the nuts. I know because I have lots of that plus MPJ and Jamal Murray who are not the nuts

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Trae, Dunn, Ingram, Capela is the nuts. I know because I have lots of that plus MPJ and Jamal Murray who are not the nuts

Rostering MPJ felt like getting punched in the nuts though. Does that count?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

No he’s literally missing everything. He’s 9-33 from the field, but his team is just better.

Probably why Atlanta has it tight

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

PJ Tucker has to be part of the nuts too at 4k.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

@BBWC, I don’t think Portis is the issue though. I think MPJ will be a lot worse than Portis. The winning teams could have both Portis and McCaw if Portis gets like 25 FPs. MPJ will be no where on winning teams.

Ya I hear ya, I tried to change my LU right before lock because I had Kanter in it. I was going to put Put Jackson Hayes in and move off up from Porter so now I have all kinds of snowflakes. Even though Harden/Fultz and Ingram are doing well. Ingram looking for the Trip/Dub.

• zpa1989

i just didn’t think it made sense to buy high on ingram tonight on FD at an all time high price of 9300. just didn’t seem optimal

• FunchessOfFun

Completely forgot about Mudiay revenge night against NYK for the late slate

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Tucker is at about 8 times as well.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Lonzo killing my fd team up to 394.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s absolutely insane the usage Harden is having this game. He’s literally the primary ball handler surrounded by 3 wings and a C who can’t create off the dribble (Gordon kind of can, but has really fallen off).

• Mr_tjRoto

Has Denver now officially learned that Milsap is dead meat, and bring on the more talented Grant as a starter

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

I find it funny the Hawks coached inserted Cam Reddish for the first time in a very long time for “defense.” His “defense” is the only part of his game not in the bottom 3% of NBA players, it’s only in the bottom 10%.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Now Ingram and Thad are starting to go off for me… makes porter and McRae games tougher to digest

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Rostering MPJ felt like getting punched in the nuts though. Does that count?

I’m going to cash a bunch with him because of one Emmanuel Mudiay.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

I play much more nba on dk but I do believe this is the first time breaking 400 on fd this year . Up to 402.5 with Lonzo. Please give me great 4th and Ball out

• Jesus look at that winning fd lu 445 with dunn and ingram still going.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler