7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) — T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

2 ball action!

• gaelicgirl

Oh good! Another 3-game After Hours slate…

will have to tread more carefully

• IT4MVP

Luka, Jokic, Dame, and Lavert in the same lineup but still not even close to doing damage since 3 of the 4 were very popular smh. Not enough out of the rest of my guys

• DFSNewbie

I think I need to find ways to avoid playing guys like Covington. It seems like I always end up with a guy that does nothing. Sure I had a lot of chalky guys but you can’t fade LeVert and Lillard last night. Schroder let me down big. Not bad night from Kleber

• Ndepompei

Halliburton lock if fox misses

• RatedDAL

Anyone firing up the Ball Brothers? Sibling rivalry probably runs strong in that family.

• monarch

The NBA season is already up to its old tricks. Not feeling as motivated at the moment but I am sure that will change throughout the day.

• Ace15

Going back to German Rondo. Cole Anthony, Haliburrton. Love the Bucks.

Do we lock in Levert? I think tonight we can fade from a game theory standpoint? He still too cheap though…

• Ndepompei

@Ace15 said...

Going back to German Rondo. Cole Anthony, Haliburrton. Love the Bucks.

Do we lock in Levert? I think tonight we can fade from a game theory standpoint? He still too cheap though…

I don’t think game theory matters when a guy is getting that usage. Just turns into 7 man lineup instead of 8

• jd1984

I like Haliburton if Fox is out tonight

• Ace15

@Ndepompei said...

I don’t think game theory matters when a guy is getting that usage. Just turns into 7 man lineup instead of 8

Yeah, I’m leaning towards that as well. I think if I’m playing 10 LU’s, I’ll have 60% Caris. I think that will still be below the field.

• superjon

@Ace15 said...

Yeah, I’m leaning towards that as well. I think if I’m playing 10 LU’s, I’ll have 60% Caris. I think that will still be below the field.

10 game slate

Caris won’t be 60%

• ppierce

gotta like the Boston side with that Total and Spread.

• monarch

I do not like the Nets as much tonight as I did last night. I pushed all my chips in on Levert and Cheeze. Still a good spot but not the same spot IMO.

• ppierce

@monarch said...

I do not like the Nets as much tonight as I did last night. I pushed all my chips in on Levert and Cheeze. Still a good spot but not the same spot IMO.

Levert will bust tonight. Just simple DFS logic.

• Bodiaz36

Can we go back to Bruce Brown tonight? Guys I like today are Tatum, Zion, and FVV. Will also sprinkle in some Draymond, he’s due for a big game

• Ndepompei

@Bodiaz36 said...

Can we go back to Bruce Brown tonight? Guys I like today are Tatum, Zion, and FVV. Will also sprinkle in some Draymond, he’s due for a big game

Had 330 DK with brown last night so I won’t be going back haha

• Ace15

@superjon said...

10 game slate

Caris won’t be 60%

True. FD 6800 is just really cheap. 5X is the floor again. I actually like the spot better than yesterday as well. Only issue is 10 game slate lol.

• got9forya

I would rather go Harris then Lavert today. More of a chance going 7X then Lavert on FD

• Bodiaz36

My logic is you still have to have some Nets exposure even on a 10 game slate. The size of the slate doesn’t change the fact that the team is still without their two best players, all the usage has to be dispersed somewhere. So mixing and matching LeVert, Harris, Brown, Allen, Prince even DAJ will be my focus. I do agree I will be a little lighter today on LaVert on a B2B.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I wouldn’t even worry about the B2B for the LeVert. He only played 32 mins. If he had played 40 I would be a little more concerned

• Ace15

@got9forya said...

I would rather go Harris then Lavert today. More of a chance going 7X then Lavert on FD

Joe Harris is too scoring reliant i.e needs to hit his jumpshot if that’s not falling he’s not getting there. Caris can still get there even if his shot isn’t falling. I’ll probably be wrong so load up on Harris!

• superjon

Only 10am and already crossed my first team off. Bye bye Detroit. Maybe next time.

• Bodiaz36

I have mainly crossed off the first game also, although I admit have some tepid interest in Josh Jackson, revenge narrative and all. He could 7X that salary

• dominicanpapi

Yeah, LeVert, Harris and Allen are still cheap on FD. Not even sure why you would look to fade them, especially on FD where the pricing is a lot tighter and they didn’t jack up the prices on them too much.

Other thoughts as I skim through the slate for now:

What are we doing with Cole Anthony? Early ownership projections have him at like 30+%.

This feels like a Terrence Ross game where he just slings it off the bench. Also like Vucci Mane here.

Tatum and Brown are probably going to be core pieces for me. Tristan Thompson may not play, Theis would be a great punt but it would be ballsy to do that in GPPs on FD since you’re giving up your only center spot.

I have no idea what to make of the late games. I don’t like the Clippers at full strength, hopefully we know something about the Lakers early on. Lakers usually don’t announce who’s fully in until around 8:30ish but with it being a B2B hopefully that changes. I actually really like the Raptors here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).