7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) — T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Russthabus26

Someone just HAD to say something about LBJ and BROW NOT being questionable. Welp look what you did………

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

He is gonna drop a 50 burger

Yeah, but the way my lineups have went the last couple days, probably pull a hammy in the first quarter.

• zline34

What’s the most a single player has X’d their salary? Wood did 20x a couple years ago. I think that’s the record or most I can recall.

• jdtrey

I will not wait until 5 minutes before lock to make final changes..
    I will not wait until 5 minutes before lock to make final changes..
    I will not wait until 5 minutes before lock to make final changes!!

Sorry, had to get that out.

Memphis line moved from -4.5 to -1
    Phoenix line moved from -6.5 to -8
    Lakers line still sitting at -9.5

• monarch

tmarohl-

Jrue generally pops vs Donovan Mitchell. Do you like him?

Bojan has had some good games vs the Bucks. Does he get good volume tonight especially with Ingles dinged up?

• RipCityRings

Here I was ready to go all in on AD. Would’ve massacred the Bulls, not sure why he’d sit here. Maybe the Q tag is just an ownership ploy. Regardless, Harrell should smash if he sits.

• jdtrey

@Russthabus26 said...

Someone just HAD to say something about LBJ and BROW NOT being questionable. Welp look what you did………

They were always going to be questionable when the injury report came out. I’d be willing to bet LBJ is questionable 85%+ of the games this year and AD probably not far behind that. One might sit but like tmarohl alluded to earlier, 2 game losing streaks are not acceptable!

• RipCityRings

Hard to get away from Ennis the Menace, especially on DK. I don’t have a lot of faith that Orlando can keep this one close, but I’ll hedge a bit with some Vuc anyway.

Graham is still way too cheap on FD, I’ll load up while everyone fondles the Balls. I also think tonight could be an OG night, SAC is abysmal vs SFs.

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

Here I was ready to go all in on AD. Would’ve massacred the Bulls, not sure why he’d sit here. Maybe the Q tag is just an ownership ploy. Regardless, Harrell should smash if he sits.

I know this has been a weird season, but AD and James in would end this game by half. That late day GTD IMHO is a sign they both sit. Perfect matchup to give the deep bench some run.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Josh Jackson (ankle) went through shootaround; to be a game-time decision Friday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Jeff Teague (ankle) available to play Friday. https://t.co/xuumZoY1qm

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

tmarohl-

Jrue generally pops vs Donovan Mitchell. Do you like him?

Bojan has had some good games vs the Bucks. Does he get good volume tonight especially with Ingles dinged up?

I like all the Bucks starters, as they should get a good complement of minutes tonight as the game should be close.
    Jrue will be put on whichever guard is playing well. He really is a shutdown kind of guy. That kind of has me off of Mitchell and Conley.
    If Jrue gets there it will be on defensive metrics like steals, blocks and assists. Not so much for scoring.
    Regarding Bojan, all outside shooters not being guarded by Jrue are good options against the Bucks.

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

I know this has been a weird season, but AD and James in would end this game by half. That late day GTD IMHO is a sign they both sit. Perfect matchup to give the deep bench some run.

True, though if LaVine and Coby come out gunning AD could get there and more. Bleals for days.

• DFSNewbie

I feel like I have too much Lonzo Ball and I am not comfortable with that

• frugal

I haven’t looked at the NBA standings this season yet. So odd to see ORL in 2nd, NY in 5th, and TOR in 14th in the East and PHO in 1st and HOU in 13th in the West. It’s like bizarro world inverted standings from last year.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

The question is, is their deep bench guys better than some of the earlier values?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Someone probably just forgot to put them on there. Everything is back to normal again now

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Ran projections, my model wants me to stack BOS with Randle. Gut tells me the same. For once they are in agreement.

I have similar results, BOS stack is very easy to get in.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

The question is, is their deep bench guys better than some of the earlier values?

That’s what I’m trying to decide. Feels like BOS value is a near sure thing, hard to pass on Semi if he’s confirmed to start though maybe Teague starts tonight. I rostered Chiozza last game and will have some tonight as well.

• monarch

I’m a Chiozza truther. I’ll have some. He is a Caris Levert ankle sprain away from like 40 DK points. I will have less than the 100 percent I had last night.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

That’s what I’m trying to decide. Feels like BOS value is a near sure thing, hard to pass on Semi if he’s confirmed to start though maybe Teague starts tonight. I rostered Chiozza last game and will have some tonight as well.

Bojan Bogdanovic $12 on Yahoo 🤔

• monarch

Wiggins is questionable. Damion Lee play looking better and better. Also Bazemore lol

• monarch

Kyle Lowry is out.

Spicy P season

• madmanjayWV

@tmarohl said...

Rachel Nichols just said on the Jump, that on game day’s, players are tested twice. Rapid test in the morning, and the nasal test before the game.

She said that Curry presumably passed the morning rapid test, but tested positive with the more comprehensive nasal swab test given later.

She said they get the rapid test results quickly, and the nasal swab tests take 7-8 hours to get the results back.

BIRCH AND THEISPUNTS” sure open a lot of interesting lineup options —- just $10 each on YAHOO

If you want to know about the “RONA” just peruse this on the crapper = https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

• tmarohl

Lowry Out
    Wiggins Questionable

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).