7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) — T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve seen multiple posts claiming Orlando is going to get blown out tonight.

We’ve seen several games this season where the team that was supposed to do the blowing out, not only didn’t blow out their opponent, but lost.

Houston has been terrible. To think they’re going to blowout Orlando seems like a reach.

• Irisheric777

this is a bertans smash spot…

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve seen multiple posts claiming Orlando is going to get blown out tonight.

We’ve seen several games this season where the team that was supposed to do the blowing out, not only didn’t blow out their opponent, but lost.

Houston has been terrible. To think they’re going to blowout Orlando seems like a reach.

Oh…I am not counting on that.

They are just short bodies

• LetsCash

How do you fade Powell if you think the game is competitive? I just can’t see a scenario where they have a close game and he doesn’t score significantly along with FVV and Pascal.

Am I wrong with this take?

• jdtrey

@gameofgames said...

I’m still having trouble accessing the league tourney

anyone have access?

Looks like it might not have filled which means it would’ve cancelled.

And chickenman yes I’m playing some SloMo

• Yeoman

Does it really matter if ORL is a blowout? What they’ve got is what they’ve got; they can’t play end-of-the-bench guys because they don’t have any.

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

Ahh so tonight is the random delon Wright triple double game

Am I on some sort of delay? He has one rebound and zero assists.

• NarrowJ

Obviously anything can happen. Im not building for a blowout, Bone is just cheap and then the head coach’s comments about minutes.

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Have Elf/Cole, switching to Smart/Rivers on FD. Very tough, but Elf/Cole are too risky with their ownership.

Keeping my Cole lineup on DK though.

• Njsum1

My DK plan for Haliburton…feel free to copy if you want to play him if Fox sits…

I got him in the util on DK. With Wiggins also questionable, I’ll swap to Oubre if Wiggins sits, and fox plays. And I’ll leave Halliburton if fox sits.

• monarch

@LetsCash said...

How do you fade Powell if you think the game is competitive? I just can’t see a scenario where they have a close game and he doesn’t score significantly along with FVV and Pascal.

Am I wrong with this take?

Nope.

Just play him. If he sucks you still made the right decision. I believe he will be defended by Buddy Hield as well

• Njsum1

@NarrowJ said...

Obviously anything can happen. Im not building for a blowout, Bone is just cheap and then the head coach’s comments about minutes.

What did he say about minutes

• ryan7962

james ennis is worth a punt right?

• NarrowJ

Who starts for Wiggins? Lee or Baze?

• efagan99

Yea this slate sucks. Stacking TOR-SAC like 3 different ways and doing something else lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

I got off cole anthony afer playing him every night. If he goes off im done with dfs

Now would be the worst time to get off

• NarrowJ

@Njsum1 said...

What did he say about minutes

That the guy starting cant play as many minutes as Fulton. Said he was really hurting after playing 32 tue other night.

• BigSeph

I put 2 big Balls out there tonight.

• chickenmanE

Hield or haliburton?

• rstylz

X= T.Davis, Bone or Cheese?

Please someone just tell me what to do lol. yes, that’s where i am at tonight. No time for real research.

Bone seems to be winning now correct?

• monarch

@BigSeph said...

I put 2 big Balls out there tonight.

Ball, Ball, Bone, Ennis, Wood FTW!

• BigSeph

@rstylz said...

X= T.Davis, Bone or Cheese?

Please someone just tell me what to do lol. yes, that’s where i am at tonight. No time for real research.

Bone seems to be winning now correct?

I like Bone.

Almost put him with my 2 Balls.

I don’t see Anthony playing big minutes if game is a blowout, so Bone might get extra run.

• Ace15

Delon Wright Stop plz….

• CharlieDontSurf

Even if Fox plays, Haliburton could still hit 6x on DK at really low ownership. And if Fox’s hammy acts up and he is removed then who knows.

• ryan7962

conley or smart???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).