7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) — T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• goboltsgo

damn shouldve taken melton over cheese

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@geardaddy said...

You guys win.

I suck and have no idea what I’m saying or doing.

• Jeddy3

Really hope Theis gets one more run. Need 4 P/A/R’s

• viciousphilpy

Ya’ll are tilting over Ross but he’s gonna put up shots, not a ton of bodies.

You should be tilted if you have Vuc cuz he ain’t playing 4q

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Jonas Valanciunas (health protocols) won’t return Friday.

• DFSNewbie

I think season will shut down. If players are getting pulled off mid game due to Covid, games will be cancelled soon then

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    4m
    Status note: Jonas Valanciunas (health protocols) won’t return Friday.

• tmarohl

I have a feeling Giannis may be done. He is rolling on the floor in pain.

• gaelicgirl

Andrew Wiggins is officially active tonight.

• tmarohl

Looks like he is coming back.

• damionismyname

@DFSNewbie said...

I think season will shut down. If players are getting pulled off mid game due to Covid, games will be cancelled soon then

seems they need to do the nasal swab first as that seems to be the test thats more effective… pretty stupid to do the mouth swab in the morning,which is the fast one, instead of the one that takes time to come back. makes no sense.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Alex Len will start ahead of Aron Baynes on Friday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Raptors will start VanVleet, Powell, Anunoby, Siakam, Len on Friday.

• Dfspacman

Got Westbrook and Randle everywhere, over to Nfl tomorrow I guess

• Dfspacman

Len starting

• DFSNewbie

I knew I had no chance when I had too much Lonzo. It is what it is. Good luck and good night

• Dfspacman

Ain’t touching Lonzo again

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Lakers will start Schroder, Matthews, LeBron, Morris, Gasol on Friday.

• callmetouch

Hahahhahahahhahahhaah nets coming back. Means no Chiozza now. F*****g awesome

• emoney1214

@damionismyname said...

seems they need to do the nasal swab first as that seems to be the test thats more effective… pretty stupid to do the mouth swab in the morning,which is the fast one, instead of the one that takes time to come back. makes no sense.

The “quick test” is a screening test, meaning it’s not as specific or accurate. That’s how all the sports have been doing it and why there are false positives. The PCR test (nasal swab) is extremely specific and accurate (should have close to 0 false positives). The problem is you need to do that in a lab, it’s expensive, takes much more time, and limited supplies. The “quick test” can be done in the arena or wherever like a pregnancy test.

• damionismyname

@emoney1214 said...

The “quick test” is a screening test, meaning it’s not as specific or accurate. That’s how all the sports have been doing it and why there are false positives. The PCR test (nasal swab) is extremely specific and accurate (should have close to 0 false positives). The problem is you need to do that in a lab, it’s expensive, takes much more time, and limited supplies. The “quick test” can be done in the arena or wherever like a pregnancy test.

they said they are doing 2 test though.. the quick on in the morning and the nasal before tip. should be the other way around.

• monarch

Levert making a nice comeback. I imagine most in here are above the field.

• IT4MVP

Nice salvage for Hayward and Randle at least

• IT4MVP

@goboltsgo said...

damn shouldve taken melton over cheese

I punted with both lol

• jdtrey

@damionismyname said...

FD – Schro / SIakam or PG / Kuz ? and Gasol / Len? (LBJ Kuz Schro Siakam in lu)
    DK – Dray or Gasol?

No clue how I accidentally quoted.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).