7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) — T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rstylz

Who said the did a TOR/SAC stack in 3 different ways?

Hows that going?

• dominicanpapi

Let the record show Kyle Kuzma is useless.

• ASalvaro

as a veteran of NBA DFS i am embarrassed to say i fell into the Alex Len trap and changed all my late lineups…sigh

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

He’s only 6’9 and 200 lbs. That’s suicide as a starting Center

well he’s clearly their best option and this isn’t the 90’s anymore.

• tmarohl

Looks like that Philly Vs Denver game tomorrow could be cancelled as Sixers only have 6 available players currently.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASalvaro said...

as a veteran of NBA DFS i am embarrassed to say i fell into the Alex Len trap and changed all my late lineups…sigh

So did I

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Not all but like 40%. I also made sure to get some Lebron with no AD.

• yisman

I was 8th place in the DK $2021 buyin with Powell and FVV left, going into the 4th quarter.

Now game ended and I dropped all the way to 37th. WTF

• zeeshan2

Going to cash in all my yahoo lineups even with Anthony in them thanks to chalk raptors

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

I was 8th place in the DK $2021 buyin with Powell and FVV left, going into the 4th quarter.

Now game ended and I dropped all the way to 37th. WTF

Blowout hurt be also. Boucher, Siakam, Powell, FVV, Davis were gonna carry me home

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

Going to cash in all my yahoo lineups even with Anthony in them thanks to chalk raptors

I took 1st in the $1 GPP. Would of been 2nd place in the Baller had I put my 10 lineups in the Baller. My main lineup finished 58th in the Baller and 98th in the Yahoo cup

• texasmajor

Curry dragging these bums across the finish line. I love watching him chuck.

• gaelicgirl

Oh yeah

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Did terrible on FD. Way too much Bagley thinking Fox would be out. And J-Val went in my main lineup so that was awesome

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Oh yeah

They are starting to look better

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

I took 1st in the $1 GPP. Would of been 2nd place in the Baller had I put my 10 lineups in the Baller. My main lineup finished 58th in the Baller and 98th in the Yahoo cup

Like a boss. Congrats!

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Haven’t played Yahoo this year. How much did that pay for those GPP’s?

• tmarohl

I’m guessing Giannis doesn’t play tomorrow because of the hard fall he took tonight.
    Probably stack Bucks and shorthanded Dallas

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

I’m guessing Giannis doesn’t play tomorrow because of the hard fall he took tonight.
    Probably stack Bucks and shorthanded Dallas

So Jrue, Portis and Middleton with a Luka run back?

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

So Jrue, Portis and Middleton with a Luka run back?

Yep

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Haven’t played Yahoo this year. How much did that pay for those GPP’s?

Usually $300-$500. Today’s was 3400 entries $300 to 1st. I usually just play around $35 over each day. I do 10 in the $1 and then put my main lineup in the $15 Baller($15k to 1st), the $3($600 to 1st) and the $7($1k to 1st). So today was $35 in and $454 out

• zeeshan2

@theIrrigator said...

Usually $300-$500. Today’s was 3400 entries $300 to 1st. I usually just play around $35 over each day. I do 10 in the $1 and then put my main lineup in the $15 Baller($15k to 1st), the $3($600 to 1st) and the $7($1k to 1st). So today was $35 in and $454 out

Damn. Do you use your own model or just do tons of research before a slate?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

Damn. Do you use your own model or just do tons of research before a slate?

No, no model. I’m too ugly. Way out of my league. Lol. Not really tons of research. I just have a process I do everyday. Just been on a heater for the last month since preseason started. I’ll eventually go cold

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

No, no model. I’m too ugly. Way out of my league. Lol. Not really tons of research. I just have a process I do everyday. Just been on a heater for the last month since preseason started. I’ll eventually go cold

His model been on fire the last few days

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).