NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• scsa0096

Stars and scrubs for me tonight. Not sure how many balanced lineups I can make with this small slate

Oh I play Single Entry GPP and on FanDuel! Whew! That was a close one! Almost forgot…

• ASitar

Putting Westy/Butler/Adams in my FD and DK GPPs and building from there.

• sportznutt

I LOVE this slate. Especially the first two games.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@sportznutt said...

I LOVE this slate. Especially the first two games.

yeah, big difference in the projected total between the top 2 to the 3rd. Certainly an interesting little slate. I don’t mind these.

• KingSnake94

Not sure how I feel about this slate. Seems like there’s going to be a lot of Westbrook and Butler in play.

• BUFUu2

I don’t no if i like this slate or not going to be hard to make a lineup tonight

• LaranzoW

This slate is hard you could probably book 70-80 from Russ 50-60 for butler can everybody else in you lineup hit value will be the question

• monarch

Did MCW get benched against the Raptors? I want to play him because the Bulls need someone to guard Westbrook but 16 minutes isn’t going to cut it.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@KingSnake94 said...

Not sure how I feel about this slate. Seems like there’s going to be a lot of Westbrook and Butler in play.

yep. The right secondary pieces will be key.

• DirkDigglerz

I love Ricky Rubio today

• LaranzoW

@monarch said...

Did MCW get benched against the Raptors? I want to play him because the Bulls need someone to guard Westbrook but 16 minutes isn’t going to cut it.

Yea he did they went with butler an the bench to make that come back grant took his minutes

• asapholster

i don’t like westbrook tonight

makes me have way too many scrubs

• LaranzoW

@asapholster said...

But it’s so hard to fade that 80

• redsox994

@asapholster said...

If I told you that you could roster a $6,500 point guard, and then you get a bonus roster spot for a second $6,500 player, would you do it?

That’s what Russ gives you tonight.

• Monty1507

Would I be crazy to think that Cameron Payne and Jerian Grant together could get 35-40 points tonight?

• LaranzoW

@Monty1507 said...

Would I be crazy to think that Cameron Payne and Jerian Grant together could get 35-40 points tonight?

Well mcm probably will be benched again so that’s good thinking

• redsox994

@Monty1507 said...

I like this a lot. $6,100 total salary on DK, should combine for 40 min. 40 FPTS would be excellent tournament value.

• monarch

A Hield/Galloway SG pairing is real cheap and targets the Knicks horrible SG DVP. They look to get Hield going and Galloway returns to the Garden. Also think I’m going down from Butler to Melo…Butler often fails to hit that ceiling after monster games.

• Monty1507

It allows you to spend up on Brow, Butler, Porzigod, KAT etc

• Monty1507

Also looking at Doug McBuckets, wade and butler stack. Thoughts?

• monarch

One last dart…I think Bazz can go for 7X on DK today. Three point gunner off the bench against leagues worst 3 defense.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@redsox994 said...

If I told you that you could roster a $6,500 point guard, and then you get a bonus roster spot for a second $6,500 player, would you do it?

That’s what Russ gives you tonight.

What

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

What about The Knicks Kuzminskas. Might be a nice punt, too.

• KindGuy

I was thinking about fading NBA tonight and instead just playing NHL…… only 4 games tonight for hockey.

Monday’s are the worst

• Monty1507

Sorry who’s bazz?
    Shabazz Muhammed?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).