NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

the westy/cam payne double stack on FD has some appeal.

• WidumBoise

Is Cam Payne going to be playing a lot of minutes tonight or something?

He is really popping out of my model.

• Stickman731

@Naomi44 said...

who will have higher ownership tonight? Buddy Hield or Courtney Lee? I’ cant determine who to play….

In Cash > Lee (very predictable fantasy points), GPP – Hield (upside potential)

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@WidumBoise said...

He is back off injury and will start playing 20+ minutes instead of Christon. He gets lots of run in blow outs.

This will lower Kanter’s usage on the 2nd team a lot so I am taking Kanter out of my pool until we can see a few games with Payne.

• jimmyd1507

@tonytone1908 said...

Bulls have 5 games this week. Butler’s not playing tonight I guarantee it.

This.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Had taken a break from basketball and was coming back today – sometimes the short slates are nice when you feel like your brains fried and are trying to figure things out again…and now I see the Butler news.
    If it was definitive one way or another that’d be fine…but this has tilt written all of it. Exactly the type of damned if you do, damned if you don’t type situation that got me in a funk.
    For my own sanity I think I’m going to have to show some self control and cancel my entries at least on FD where it’s easy since they were all various size GPP’s.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@WidumBoise said...

pop goes the model cause the model goes pop.

• GGee87

Ive asked this before but it seems to pop up every now and then… especially on short slates. Whats an acceptable ammt to leave on the table for this slate? If were trying to get to the top you HAVE to differentiate somehow. Leaving $ seems like the most logical way to accomplish that. Especially when the options are limited and price ranges are tiered.

• DirkDigglerz

If NO would win it’s gonna take Davis and Jrue to perform well ‘m stacking them in a LU plus maybe Oladipo if Westbrook flops. and some Harrison Barnes and Dieng.

• redsox994

@slpanthers24 said...

What

Russ at $13K = two players at $6,500. People are afraid to roster him at $13K, what I’m saying is it’s like getting an additional roster spot worth of points basically.

• dunbarnation

@GGee87 said...

Didnt he play with an illness 1 time and have like a career day?? For some reason that is sticking out in my brain. I could be wrong though.

Ooh good point. I put him in a couple of lineups.

I don’t feel like going stars and scrubs tonight and splitting with 200 people.

I think I’m going to put a couple of balanced lineups together and see what happens. Last night, my off the chalk lineup nearly took it down a gpp lol.

• tonytone1908

@zpa1989 said...

so can the bulls keep it close tonight without butler? having wade play on the front end tonight also seems to indicate butler wit sit tonight and play tomm.

will the thunder put roberson/dipo on wade tonight? gotta think that slows wade down a bit, even with the extra usage. could free up buckets or mirotic to score more. whats your take on this?

OK, now I’m thinking, if the Bulls do keep it close it’s due to big games from Taj and Miro. If they’re going to exploit them it’ll be at PF and they should definitely see some extra minutes, someone has to make up Butler’s 40 mins/game. I don’t see it coming from Dougie but then again I always get him wrong, just don’t like the matchup for him. A RWB/Taj/Miro stack could be interesting.

• DirkDigglerz

@DirkDigglerz said...

If NO would win it’s gonna take Davis and Jrue to perform well ‘m stacking them in a LU plus maybe Oladipo if Westbrook flops. and some Harrison Barnes and Dieng.

Also with Melo in there or Zingis

• WidumBoise

Why did Andrew Bogut just make quantum leap to the top of my model?

• mrkoven

will tyreke not suck tonight?

• mattyice522

@zpa1989 said...

the westy/cam payne double stack on FD has some appeal.

in his second game of the season idk

• Rodzilla27

@Monty1507 said...

Also looking at Doug McBuckets, wade and butler stack. Thoughts?

I personally don’t like putting too many eggs into one basket. If the Bulls play terrible tonight and you stack the 3 of them, then that lineup is done. Who really know though anything can happen lol

• erizos17

@WidumBoise said...

DomTuan is that you?

• aengel927

Its comments like this that kill my soul… smh

• digglahhh

@redsox994 said...

Russ at $13K = two players at $6,500. People are afraid to roster him at $13K, what I’m saying is it’s like getting an additional roster spot worth of points basically.

Not at all.

You are paying for those points, just like you pay for them in any other spot.

Roster him if you think it’s the best way to spend the salary he costs, and especially if you don’t like other options at the positions.

How much do you like the superstar to hit value? Are there lower priced options that you like to go off at the position. Those are the relevant, basic questions.

• WidumBoise

@erizos17 said...

DomTuan is that you?

It’s me It’s me It’s DDP

• tonytone1908

Anyone got a guess for Taj’ ownership on FD? Is he contrarian or do people feel he’s chalk?

• mattyice522

@zpa1989 said...

so can the bulls keep it close tonight without butler? having wade play on the front end tonight also seems to indicate butler wit sit tonight and play tomm.

will the thunder put roberson/dipo on wade tonight? gotta think that slows wade down a bit, even with the extra usage. could free up buckets or mirotic to score more. whats your take on this?

flip side to that coin is which game matters more to the bulls? tonight vs okc or tomorrow vs wash? I would think vs wash would matter more

• vball23

It covers most intelligent lineup combinations on a 3 game slate, though.

• rebkell

@WidumBoise said...

When’s the last time you changed the oil in that thing?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).