NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Manyak

“This 3.0k player will be highly owned, so even if he gets 40fps, u won’t win the GPP

Haha, how do some people think in this thread.

• Foztech

Bogut exerts all effort on the defensive end, a 7ft’er that’s sole interest will be to limit, annoy KAT. May be wrong but I think its not a great match up for his price

• Fant8syBr38ker

@krazyju84 said...

Let’s stop trashing Rondo. Makes me sad to read all these negative comments about one of my favorite PG of all time. Dude was phenomenal at Boston, so much grit and heart, played through injuries that most wouldn’t. Still only 30 years old, hope he find a team soon.

Chicago Bulls is a mess, and without going in depth, IMO Fred Hoiberg is one of the worst coaches in the league.

All the talk about playing Rondo because Butler is out seems like it just donating money, unless there is news that Rondo would get some run tonight.

thanks for the back up. Yeah he sucks at coaching, he couldnt coach his way out of an oreo box.

• SofaKingNyce

I am beginning to lean more an more towards Bogut to get away from the herd.

• Naomi44

Kanter or Dirk tonight? suggestions…..

• Fant8syBr38ker

@mrmogz said...

Brutal comment. Him being chalky doesn’t mean he won’t be in the winning lineup. If he puts up 8x+ it’s quite feasible that he will be in the winning lineup. You can differentiate at any position. On a 3 game slate you don’t need a 2% owned guy to win.

Not to mention you don’t even have your accounts in your profile and come here to post like once a week or 2. You don’t contribute anything.

now now, not sure why ppl think hes a viable play, but then ppl shun rondo….

• digglahhh

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

thanks for the back up. Yeah he sucks at coaching, he couldnt coach his way out of an oreo box.

I’m not sure we if we really know this, or much of anything.

He wants to run an up-pace, modern NBA style offense. His front office went out and added two high-priced ball dominant players over the age of 30 who can’t shoot.

He may not be good, but they’d still be failing even if he was competent. The front office and the coach are not sharing a vision for how the team should play. That’s a recipe for failure for most coaches.

• billholler

All these friggin updates on players playing tomorrow night. Can someone just please tell me Jimmy Buckets is playing?

• Sixersfan

@bigkino217 said...

just because someone is chalk doesn’t mean you won’t win with him. chalk is in winning lineups all the time. you just have to differentiate elsewhere

Dude is only gonna get 20 minutes a game. Not enough for him to be “chalk” in my opinion

• Fant8syBr38ker

@kipboggins said...

100% agree, he will be a non factor tonight

then rondo is in the winning GPP lineup. LOL. Please dont play rondo in tournaments.

• Fant8syBr38ker

@digglahhh said...

I’m not sure we if we really know this, or much of anything.

He wants to run an up-pace, modern NBA style offense. His front office went out and added two high-priced ball dominant players over the age of 30 who can’t shoot.

He may not be good, but they’d still be failing even if he was competent. The front office and the coach are not sharing a vision for how the team should play. That’s a recipe for failure for most coaches.

hold up! Did you just say that WADE cant shoot? Are you daydrinking?

• Champ

ALL THE MOTIEJUANAS

• jimmyd1507

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

hold up! Did you just say that WADE cant shoot? Are you daydrinking?

Wade cannot shoot. He is not an outside threat.

Neither was LBJ for most of his career.

• bigkino217

@Sixersfan said...

Dude is only gonna get 20 minutes a game. Not enough for him to be “chalk” in my opinion

he hit over 8x in his only game this season. he’s gonna be chalk at min price in a 3 game slate with people looking for value so they can roster westbrook or AD.

• mrkoven

@Naomi44 said...

Kanter or Dirk tonight? suggestions…..

dirk gpp kanter cash

• erizos17

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

Because will play 20 or more and the other most likely 0?

• mrkoven

@bigkino217 said...

he hit over 8x in his only game this season. he’s gonna be chalk at min price in a 3 game slate with people looking for value so they can roster westbrook or AD.

brow + wb w/ motie punt is cashin tonight for sure

• mrmogz

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

NO payed a pretty penny for D.M. And they’ve already shown (last game with 20 mins) that they plan on sticking him right into the rotation. If he plays 20+ mins tonight it’s likely the last time we’ll see him at $3k. Definitely worth some slots depending on how many LU’s you’re playing. Single bullet players might want to avoid I suppose though.

• Fant8syBr38ker

@erizos17 said...

Because will play 20 or more and the other most likely 0?

but you will put Motiejuanas? lol

• sidislike

Kuzminkas out

Tammy: “Back to the drawing board”

• erizos17

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

but you will put Motiejuanas? lol

yep

• Fant8syBr38ker

@jimmyd1507 said...

Wade cannot shoot. He is not an outside threat.

Neither was LBJ for most of his career.

Dude you must be High, go watch the 2005 Finals and tell me that Wade can’t shoot, plus he has improved his shot in the last 2 or 3 years because he can’t drive to the hoop like he used to.

• codymad

@mrmogz said...

NO payed a pretty penny for D.M. And they’ve already shown (last game with 20 mins) that they plan on sticking him right into the rotation. If he plays 20+ mins tonight it’s likely the last time we’ll see him at $3k. Definitely worth some slots depending on how many LU’s you’re playing. Single bullet players might want to avoid I suppose though.

They payed him the veterans minimum they didn’t pay him anything at all

• dgballer

@sidislike said...

Kuzminkas out

Do you think that’s better for KOQ?

• mrkoven

kuzminkas out lance thomas may get minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).