NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jellish

@Monty1507 said...

Sorry who’s bazz?
    Shabazz Muhammed?

Yes

• clrockny24

@Monty1507 said...

Sorry who’s bazz?
    Shabazz Muhammed?

yes for the t’wolves.

• monarch

@Monty1507 said...

Sorry who’s bazz?
    Shabazz Muhammed?

Yes, performed very well vs the Mavs last season, secure minutes.

• Monty1507

I think I’ll pay just a tiny bit more and go for Roberson. He’s had back to back games with 25+ on FD

• monarch

@Monty1507 said...

I think I’ll pay just a tiny bit more and go for Roberson. He’s had back to back games with 25+ on FD

I think Payne eventually cuts into Roberson’s minutes. They want to go Payne/Westbrook/Oladipo as much as possible.

• MrPerfekt7

@yountingly said...

What about The Knicks Kuzminskas. Might be a nice punt, too.

What position does he play have a feeling he going to be that value player tonight

• OttawaCityMadman

I like Davis for top pt getter this eve. Cheaper then RWB and I am betting he wont top 70 this eve. Like some others pointed out, opens two midrange PGs.

• MrPerfekt7

Many would say that this is the night to make money since it is a 3 game slate.
    Is Russ worth putting in a line up?

• billholler

All in on RWB and full fade of the Mavs/Minn game for me. Turn this into a 2 game slate.

• jetsrule2012

problem with kuzminkas is minutes when porzignas was out it was ok to use him lance thomas is the better play than kuzminkas

• LaranzoW

@yountingly said...

What about The Knicks Kuzminskas. Might be a nice punt, too.

Yea I could see some foul trouble for Noah

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

What position does he play have a feeling he going to be that value player tonight

Backs up both F spots for the knicks and is listed as SF on FD. 3.6K. Only 3.1 on DK so he is a real nice play there. Allows me to fit in Russ and AD. Think I’ll use him today. Have to be a little stars and scrubbish.

Like Barea on DK, too, on the cheap. Hopefully, see more minutes today 2nd game back.

• gausman7

MCW was benched b/c they were getting beat bad and needed guys to shoot threes. His minutes have been good 4 out of last 5. The problem is at $4,800 (on DK i believe) he really doesnt seem to have a ceiling higher 25-30. I don’t want to roster a point guard whose ceiling is 6x. I am gonna mini-stack Zingus and Melo. I am not feeling Jimmy Buckets tonight. Will probably bite me, but I am gonna roster Wade and hope he goes off with one other Bull for exposure.

• LaranzoW

@monarch said...

I think Payne eventually cuts into Roberson’s minutes. They want to go Payne/Westbrook/Oladipo as much as possible.

Yea but Roberson only one who could guard butler one on one on

• gausman7

@jetsrule2012 said...

problem with kuzminkas is minutes when porzignas was out it was ok to use him lance thomas is the better play than kuzminkas

On DK, he is 3k. If he can get 16-20 minutes he will be fine. If you can get 20+ out of him it’s a great play. I think his price is just too low on DK not to consider him IMO

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@jetsrule2012 said...

maybe. Similar minutes and Thomas maybe a little more. Kuz did have 18.6 FD points in 15 minutes last game. Knicks total and pace up a little. At 3.1 on DK where I’m more apt to use him, I think he’s ok. Don’t see much else down there right now to fit 2 studs nicely.

• LaranzoW

@gausman7 said...

MCW was benched b/c they were getting beat bad and needed guys to shoot threes. His minutes have been good 4 out of last 5. The problem is at $4,800 (on DK i believe) he really doesnt seem to have a ceiling higher 25-30. I don’t want to roster a point guard whose ceiling is 6x. I am gonna mini-stack Zingus and Melo. I am not feeling Jimmy Buckets tonight. Will probably bite me, but I am gonna roster Wade and hope he goes off with one other Bull for exposure.

This will be a high scoring game mcm will be benched again dougie buckets tonight

• loutheitalian

How about .montejunas only 3k on dk

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

On FD, I guess it would make sense to find the money to just play McDermott but he will be highly owned at that price and will tonight be the night the minutes trend backwards and he goes for 10 FD points. Key is too find out where the minutes will go tonight. Taj got just 20 last game. Would think his minutes are back up tonight as who’s expense. Mirotic or Dougie.

• LaranzoW

@yountingly said...

On FD, I guess it would make sense to find the money to just play McDermott but he will be highly owned at that price and will tonight be the night the minutes trend backwards and he goes for 10 FD points. Key is too find out where the minutes will go tonight. Taj got just 20 last game. Would think his minutes are back up tonight as who’s expense. Mirotic or Dougie.

It depends on the game flow but the bulls need more shooting Doug gives them that I don’t see taj playing more the 25 mins plus Doug played atleast 28 mins 7 of the last 10 games

• MPDR1983

Not even worth playing a GPP tonight.. 3 game slate when sharks will put in 150 LUs. No thanks. Maybe play 1 LU. Sucker night tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

@yountingly said...

Backs up both F spots for the knicks and is listed as SF on FD. 3.6K. Only 3.1 on DK so he is a real nice play there. Allows me to fit in Russ and AD. Think I’ll use him today. Have to be a little stars and scrubbish.

Like Barea on DK, too, on the cheap. Hopefully, see more minutes today 2nd game back.

Gotcha, yea look like he will be a cheap lock in to build a nice line up

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@LaranzoW said...

It depends on the game flow but the bulls need more shooting Doug gives them that I don’t see taj playing more the 25 mins

which is why using a Bulls wing, I’d go Mirotic on DK and Dougie on FD. Makes sense.

Punted Galloway (is this his Garden return?) and Hield at SG on FD in a lu I wanted AD and RWB in. See how that goes, lol. Galloway should get some extra minutes especially if a blow out either in front of his former fans. At least, I would think so.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@MPDR1983 said...

Not even worth playing a GPP tonight.. 3 game slate when sharks will put in 150 LUs. No thanks. Maybe play 1 LU. Sucker night tonight.

Except……………..I only play the single entry or 3 entry max. Most nights, I will play 1 lu in the big $3 or $4 on each site.

• LaranzoW

@yountingly said...

which is why using a Bulls wing, I’d go Mirotic on DK and Dougie on FD. Makes sense.

Punted Galloway (is this his Garden return?) and Hield at SG on FD in a lu I wanted AD and RWB in. See how that goes, lol. Galloway should get some extra minutes especially if a blow out either in front of his former fans. At least, I would think so.

I think Doug minutes are locked in already 7 out of 10 he played 28 minutes or more

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).