NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrkoven

no jennings no cash? lol

• Naomi44

• monarch

Jrue Holiday is going to do whatever he wants vs Jennings and his younger brother

• realphipps

Will be interesting to see if the pros/sharks knew about the Rose news before lock, as the rest of us learn 1 minute after.

• RipCityRings

Jennings 7.9% in the Dribbler, O’Quinn 0.9%

• FAMOF665

Can we get an independent news source that doesnt have DFs players because all too often this news is coming out conveniently one min after lock

• NESBears120

Lmao every ny/no stack had rose

• skankinmat

Buddy Hield very high owned. Tonight is an Etwaun Moore night!

• BigBairyHalls

GD THAT HURTS!

• 7klub06

Well there goes one LU fucking with Rose!!! I wondered why jennings was picked a lot in some contests smh

• beastdog325

@sidislike said...

Brandon Jennings is starting tonight versus @PelicansNBA – Derrick Rose is not with the team.

This is the best time to release that info?

Yeah really. Now we got to check the fuckin hotel registers? They don’t use their own names anyway. Remember Barles Charkley?

• Icarus66

Fricking Rose!

• msunken

Derrick Rose not playing :(

• 7klub06

Well there goes one LU fucking with Rose!!! I wondered why jennings was picked a lot in some contests smh

• tarheelsrule44

H2H opponent played D. Rose. Great success!

• Garym34

damn rose did not even travel with team looks like someone would have had word on that… Luckily I did not have Rose in lineups. Did anyone get burned

• Sixersfan

Rose out. FUCK ME man! My night is fucked already before tip off.

• monarch

I like to look at this live line site near lock…http://www.wagertalk.com/livelines Pelicans gained a 1.5 in the five minutes before lock

• Dfspacman

@tarheelsrule44 said...

What the hell is my man wearing here: http://i.imgur.com/1ChqHX0.jpg

Looking like he just robbed a lion/tiger off their fur

• worldsgreatest13

Wow.

Whoever started Jennings/Holiday are probably going to win it now (Of course the people with large funds and former GPP winners)

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

You got to be kidding me

• Sixersfan

@Garym34 said...

damn rose did not even travel with team looks like someone would have had word on that… Luckily I did not have Rose in lineups. Did anyone get burned

Yea. I’m fucked.

• TheSJ40

Rose 36.8 percent in the DK Crossover, 31.3 percent in the 4 pt play

• mrkoven

@beastdog325 said...

Yeah really. Now we got to check the fuckin hotel registers? They don’t use their own names anyway. Remember Barles Charkley?

lmfao

• circadudexl

LMAO THIS IS WHY NBA IS SO SHITTY but it’s still my favorite

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).