NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@LaranzoW said...

I think Doug minutes are locked in already 7 out of 10 he played 28 minutes or more

thanks for the input. Time to go get ready for work.

• sherm

Best utility play 4100 and under on dk? Please help

• goblue84

McDermott has averaged 30 min a game in his 8 games; why would he all of a sudden play less?

• NarrowJ

Just a random observation from last night: the Cavs scored 120 in a close game and none of the big 3 broke value.

• njsum

@NarrowJ said...

Just a random observation from last night: the Cavs scored 120 in a close game and none of the big 3 broke value.

if you’re using 5x as your baseline for value…love went 5.5x on dk

• yanks250125

@DirkDigglerz said...

I love Ricky Rubio today

haha awesome post

• scsa0096

Yes a Single Entry kind of night for GPP. Won’t be in the big GPP.

• yanks250125

@7klub06 said...

Many would say that this is the night to make money since it is a 3 game slate.
    Is Russ worth putting in a line up?

Don’t get why FD is doing a $4 HUGE tournament on this slate

• yanks250125

@scsa0096 said...

Yes a Single Entry kind of night for GPP. Won’t be in the big GPP.

exactly right. some scrub is going to put in every combination of potential value plays and get lucky. no skill involved tonight unless single entry or a 10 or 20 person game

• ASitar

Would you use Galloway over Moore? Moore seems to be getting more minutes. I don’t think that the fact that Galloway used to play for the Knicks has anything to do with his playing time. Also, is Cunningham a good punt on DK?

• scsa0096

Scrubs for me tonight are Jerian, Sabonis, Roberson. Affords me a decent stars lineup.

• xdan3220

Hate these 3 game slates, even just one more game makes things so much better. Just throwing 2 lineups out there tonight in the FD Clutch shot, one with Russ and one without. Have a feeling that one or two of these guys will end up in the perfect lineup tonight: Kris Dunn, Langston Galloway, Buddy, Jeramy Grant, Mirotic.

• Stickman731

@sportznutt said...

I LOVE this slate. Especially the first two games.

I actually hate it – no value plays for good cash LUs. I will only be playing 1-2 GPP LUs.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@LaranzoW said...

Yea I could see some foul trouble for Noah

Doubt he plays backup center tonight

• Stickman731

@Monty1507 said...

Would I be crazy to think that Cameron Payne and Jerian Grant together could get 35-40 points tonight?

Grant is playing against his brother so it should interesting. Payne is pure speculation just coming into play. No way to evaluate floor or ceiling.

• Stickman731

@monarch said...

A Hield/Galloway SG pairing is real cheap and targets the Knicks horrible SG DVP. They look to get Hield going and Galloway returns to the Garden. Also think I’m going down from Butler to Melo…Butler often fails to hit that ceiling after monster games.

Curious if any one thinks that Galloway may be a revenge play tonight.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@goblue84 said...

McDermott has averaged 30 min a game in his 8 games; why would he all of a sudden play less?

assuming this is directed at me, I was just wondering about him playing close to the bottom part of the recent minutes average and maybe only hitting 3+x tonight. I expect him to be highly owned on FD tonight and was speculating about the fade because if he put up 10-12 points, I could have an edge, which even if small, would possibly be big a edge on a small slate like tonight.

• RecEm2014

Winning lineup will have O’Quinn in it. Yes, one of those nights

• Stickman731

@yountingly said...

What about The Knicks Kuzminskas. Might be a nice punt, too.

Yes, but the minutes scare me – he is a good GPP punt. I prefer to think KOQ and Noah will split minutes and KOQ plays better at home.

• NarrowJ

@njsum said...

if you’re using 5x as your baseline for value…love went 5.5x on dk

I typically shoot for 6x (I play on DK). Love was acceptable if you took him last night though, yeah.

• KingSnake94

Really liking Kristaps Porzingis today.

• Stickman731

@MPDR1983 said...

Not even worth playing a GPP tonight.. 3 game slate when sharks will put in 150 LUs. No thanks. Maybe play 1 LU. Sucker night tonight.

Yes, I already looked at the 50/50s and could not believe it.

• BigPod

Montejunas, best value on tonight’s slate imo ✌️ Min 3k on DK. And should get you 21-27 fantasy points.

• txdave41

@MPDR1983 said...

Not even worth playing a GPP tonight.. 3 game slate when sharks will put in 150 LUs. No thanks. Maybe play 1 LU. Sucker night tonight.

Yep, no matter who you pick, they will be at least 20% owned. I’ll just be throwing my money away for sure. What happened to those monster 11 game Monday slates? Tomorrow is lean as well.

• KingSnake94

@DirkDigglerz said...

I love Ricky Rubio today

Until Ricky Rubio drops a 20+ point game, how can you like him on anyday?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).