NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Stickman731

@RecEm2014 said...

Winning lineup will have O’Quinn in it. Yes, one of those nights

He typically plays better at home but Noah minutes were down last game which indicates he may get 28-30 mins tonight.

• JSteele

Anyone have the nuts to play Tyreke? 3900 on DK put up 28 pts last game same matchup? Could be a short slate GPP stud

• billholler

@MPDR1983 said...

Not even worth playing a GPP tonight.. 3 game slate when sharks will put in 150 LUs. No thanks. Maybe play 1 LU. Sucker night tonight.

I love the small slates and I will have at least 150 LU.

• clrockny24

question: would it be a good idea to stack the MIN/DAL game, as not many people will be on it?

• billholler

@clrockny24 said...

question: would it be a good idea to stack the MIN/DAL game, as not many people will be on it?

Probably not but I always make 1 stacked LU for each game. I hate money

• WidumBoise

@sherm said...

Best utility play 4100 and under on dk? Please help

• Cjf99b

@yanks250125 said...

Don’t get why FD is doing a $4 HUGE tournament on this slate

NFL $

• Jstri

If you don’t play Westbrook on fanduel just take your money and flush it down the toilet.

• BUFUu2

don’t know if this is a good idea or not but thinking about running balanced with butler and kanter and adams….. Normally never run 2 players at same postions but the bulls or horrible against centers and on a short slate i am running with it

• Syzltuth

Last roster spot on my DK lu, Dieng or Barnes?

• WidumBoise

@Syzltuth said...

neither

• Youngbandit09

I think fading west may be the key tonight .

• Stickman731

@Syzltuth said...

Cash or GPP – Cash > Dieng; GPP > Barnes

• lllongshottt

@Syzltuth said...

I think I’d go Barnes in GPP because he has the potential to drop 45-55 DK points… I don’t see Dieng getting higher than 40

• Syzltuth

Thx was leaning towards Barnes

• tmarohl

@redsox994 said...

If I told you that you could roster a $6,500 point guard, and then you get a bonus roster spot for a second $6,500 player, would you do it?

That’s what Russ gives you tonight.

Except you don’t get a bonus roster spot. You get more cash to upgrade at other positions. Problem is on this short slate your options are extremely limited.

• Stickman731

@lllongshottt said...

I think I’d go Barnes in GPP because he has the potential to drop 45-55 DK points… I don’t see Dieng getting higher than 40

The only problem with the Barnes pick is the low O/U line that I do not completely understand. I think the Timberwolves will try to increase the pace.

• BUFUu2

@tmarohl said...

Except you don’t get a bonus roster spot. You get more cash to upgrade at other positions. Problem is on this short slate your options are extremely limited.

I agree I think tonight westy will be on the winning lineup, the question is if you get the right 3-3500 sleeper pick right to pair with him to make up the difference

• DirkDigglerz

@KingSnake94 said...

Until Ricky Rubio drops a 20+ point game, how can you like him on anyday?

It’s one of those nights where he drops a 36-40 burger. He has a floor of 26-30. 36 ain’t’ that hard. Gotta be different today

• WidumBoise

@DirkDigglerz said...

It’s one of those nights where he drops a 36-40 burger. Gotta be different today

He doesn’t shoot the roundball enough to really smash vhalue.

• damionismyname

@yanks250125 said...

Don’t get why FD is doing a $4 HUGE tournament on this slate

they do it mondays I think and doesnt matter the slate

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

$13000 is the highest price I’ve ever seen…

That said, I’d imagine a low-scoring night… I think 275 will easily be in the money in cash games tonight.. 250 probably will even get you close.. so we’re looking at 5.0-5.5X as a good target for value..

For Russ, 5.5X is 71.5 points. 5X is 65… if you feel confident about Russ getting that 65 you should play him.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. If you’re playing the value game, your mindset should not be “get 8 players to hit 5.5x”, it should be “get $50,000 to hit 5.5x”, or whatever number you’re going for.

Having 2 $6500 players hit 6x is the exact same as 1 $1300 player hit 6x. Russell Westbrook hitting 6x is much more helpful than any other player hitting 6x. Thanks for reading.

• wystateofmind

Why does Fanduel have a big 100k tournament on a THREE game slate. But when there is an 8+ game slate theyll have tourneys a quarter of the size.

• mellofellowsu

@KingSnake94 said...

Not sure how I feel about this slate. Seems like there’s going to be a lot of Westbrook and Butler in play.

800 way tie for first coming up. Think I’ll skip this slate and play tomorrows.

• WidumBoise

Who is the Randall Cobb of tonight’s NBA slate?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.