NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

• mrkoven

lol Smart price skyrocketed

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

WILLIE REED 60 Burger

more like 5 sliders

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

All the Washington starters are on the fade list for me tomorrow as I feel they won’t play much with Butler and Wade not playing. That game should be over in the first quarter. Feels more like a Kelly Oubre kind of day.

Washington is pretty shit on defense though. Chicago has capable bench scorers to keep it interesting.

• jimmyd1507

Eff you Rose, I don’t even need your scrub ass to get me any points.

I cash without you.

• yanks250125

@chronoxiong said...

51 pages on a 3 game slate. What the hell is going on here? I faded Rose but still managed to play the duds of the night in Butler, Porzingis and McDermott. It’s Westbrook’s price that continues to make me feel like fading him is the right thing to do. But I paid up for him because it was a 3 game slate so the margin for error on PGs for the night was too risky to do. Just bullshit…

10+ pages of garbage Rondo talk

• moped_jones

@mrmogz said...

@danbutakov26 said…

Well said. And Montiejunas was in the winning DK lineup. So yeah, that guy really doesn’t contribute much. When someone posts but their scores aren’t linked I pretty much just ignore what they say. There really is no reason to not have your accounts linked. If you want people to take you seriously you have to show them you are legit.

Hell, I’ve won a big contest and no one still listens to me. But to be fair, I am stinking up the joint this year.

• GGee87

Damnit man. I know everybody has those “what if” lineups basically every night… but last night on DK I had a lineup score 247.5 with Mirotic/Galloway/Butler/MCW in the lineup. It sucks when you have 3 or 4 of the nuts plays in the same lineup… and then see they are paired with garbage. If I would have just left that entire game alone, like I had planned on earlier in the morning… Who knows? Ahhh. Lets dive into Tuesdays slate and win all the monies this time.

• Tammy409

Reading the a.m. posts and yesterday just ‘one of those days’ where having 3 or 4 certain players (not named Westbook or Harden) made all the difference. A. Davis was not seemingly a Must Play, nor KAT. The Rose disappearance clearly helped Jennings owners, etc… It all works out in the Long Haul if solid strategies employed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).