Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• P0key

Which sub 5k guy is going to break this slate?

• superjon

@P0key said...

Which sub 5k guy is going to break this slate?

Mario if Simmons sits.

Miles if Lowry sits.

• colb24

@superjon said...

Mario if Simmons sits.

Miles if Lowry sits.

delon wright

• deactivated203270

Shabazz gonna be highly owned on 4 game slate, against RWB at that

• superjon

@basam80 said...

Shabazz gonna be highly owned on 4 game slate, against RWB at that

Delon too.

Pick one or the other.

• superjon

Got a mix of Napier and Wright.

Think of Lowry is announced in before lock I’ll pivot from wright to Johnson

• superjon

DeRozan is a lock?

1. Massive usage bump if Lowry sits.
    2. Trending hot right now.
    3. Averaging 47 FD points/gm in his last 5 vs the Heat. Could have possibly been higher, but shot 30% in one of the games. Lowry missed 2 out of the 5 games.
    4. Most likely to guard him I suspect would be Ellington, Johnson, or Richardson. DeRozan has a size advantage on all 3 of them.

Any reasons to fade?

• Ericg241173

Only reason I can think of is he is coming off a B2B OT game

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

DeRozan is a lock?

3. Averaging 47 FD points/gm in his last 5 vs the Heat. Could have possibly been higher, but shot 30% in one of the games. Lowry missed 2 out of the 5 games.
    4. Most likely to guard him I suspect would be Ellington, Johnson, or Richardson. DeRozan has a size advantage on all 3 of them.

Any reasons to fade?

We’re grabbing at straws here, yet the only reason I can think of is the back to back, yet it’s not a good enough reason for me to fade Derozan if Lowry sits. DK even reduced his price too.

Edit: Still don’t think he’s a fade yet his back to back numbers aren’t great. He had one good game this year off a back to back yet only played 29 minutes the night before, not 42. I might not go 100% Derozan just in case there’s something to it.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

We’re grabbing at straws here, yet the only reason I can think of is the back to back, yet it’s not a good enough reason for me to fade Derozan if Lowry sits. DK even reduced his price too.

I think another reason to pay up for him is Roberson might be back. That makes McCollum less appealing even though Dame isn’t playing tonight.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Njsum1 said...

Bro shout out for putting me on Gordon last night, really helped out, of course scores were sky high so…

Dallas vs ORL should be in a good spot. Loving some DSJ today.

• MrPerfekt7

@superjon said...

I think another reason to pay up for him is Roberson might be back. That makes McCollum less appealing even though Dame isn’t playing tonight.

Roberson is officially out for tonight

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Roberson is listed as out

• Njsum1

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Bro shout out for putting me on Gordon last night, really helped out, of course scores were sky high so…

Dallas vs ORL should be in a good spot. Loving some DSJ today.

No doubt, glad he did what he was supposed to 😁

• Njsum1

Dallas vs ORL should be in a good spot. Loving some DSJ today

If you like DSJ go with him, though I think I’d rather have Wes or Barnes.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Njsum1 said...

If you like DSJ go with him, though I think I’d rather have Wes or Barnes.

That ELF “defense” is hard to resist.

Barnes is pretty priced up (Said the same about Gordon yesterday lol). Seems good for cash, but can he hit 6x plus at 7K? And Wes always never fails to disappoint when he’s on my roster.

Does anyone think Dwayne Casey will be reminded that JVal is pretty good at basketball or will he think the big man is wiped out after playing 26/27 minutes yesterday?

• jglumsic

Barnes is pretty priced up (Said the same about Gordon yesterday lol). Seems good for cash, but can he hit 6x plus at 7K? And Wes always never fails to disappoint when he’s on my roster.

Do anyone think Dwayne Casey will be reminded that JVal is pretty good at basketball or will he think the big man is wiped out after playing 26/27 minutes yesterday?

I’m liking a Dallas/Orlando stack myself

• sfox35757

Does anyone think Dwayne Casey will be reminded that JVal is pretty good at basketball or will he think the big man is wiped out after playing 26/27 minutes yesterday?

Barnes starts out every single game looking like he’s going to smash and then just fizzles out.

• miggs6876

Can’t fade Westy today. Lots of value to for him and DDR in your line up.

• upgradetoquestionable

@sfox35757 said...

Barnes starts out every single game looking like he’s going to smash and then just fizzles out.

Put him with the afore mentioned JoVal on the 1st quarter All Stars team. When Nance Jr was starting on the Lakers he was on that team as well.

Schroeder can run point on that team.

• jglumsic

Put him with the afore mentioned JoVal on the 1st quarter All Stars team. When Nance Jr was starting on the Lakers he was on that team as well.

Schroeder can run point on that team.

Gortat makes that squad too lol.

• deactivated203270

@jglumsic said...

I’m liking a Dallas/Orlando stack myself

Same here so far

• upgradetoquestionable

Haven’t roster this guy all year and the past few years every time I did he was a bit chalky and pooped himself. But on this 4 gamer, I’m looking at Dwight Powell for some value. Feel like Dal is gonna need him in there some. Feel free to ridicule…and/or talk me onto some other sub 4K forward.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

DeRozan is a lock?

Any reasons to fade?

I was about to say “yeah”

then realized he will probably take 30+ shots in a game where Lowry sits.

• RogueGrinder

Made a lineup at the last minute in under 10 mins and I hit 291 fp lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).