Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jglumsic

Going the Barea/Matthews with ELF/Gordon/Biyombo stack. Think its the best way to get exposure to this game.

• moped_jones

I’m going to fade RWB, normally I wouldn’t but with Napier and (most likely) Wright starting tonight it allows me to fit in a pretty good LU the rest of the way.

Now, just need RWB to get 50 or less, no 80 pt games please!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@thirdstringtalent said...

Josh Richardson has been consistent as heck, how come I haven’t heard/read anything about him recently?

Cause you’ve been a member for like 3 hours.

• MrPerfekt7

@BawseGeller said...

Gotta love De’Aaron Fox, he loves stickin’ it to Lonzo!

Yep this true and he has spoken about it on social media

• miggs6876

@Todd_Opong said...

Am I crazy for wanting just a hint of Dirk tonight?

No Dirk plays better at home. Just don’t like that his minutes ate limited.

• moped_jones

@mr_papageorgio said...

Any chance Jakarr Sampson gets minutes tonight? Doubt we’ll know before lock but he just got recalled from the G league and I could see the Kings resting guys on a B2B. Might be worth a GPP shot.

Also who on the tired leg Raptors is going to stop Whiteside tonight?

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

I really think a lot of you are over thinking the slate. Its well know and a fact you go with raw points in a small slate. Russel should be in at least 85% of your line ups. Maybe a few w/o him because anything can happen. However, the stats say play him. The pros play the stats. That’s one reason why they are more successful. IMHO, there is little sound dfs reason to fade him.

FWIW, my Yahoo projections have DDR outscoring Westbrook at a $19 discount. However…my projections do not consider B2B splits nor replacement DvP.

• jglumsic

Just a heads up for people thinking of playing Adams. He has played horrible against Portland last year and the first meeting this year.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

Looks like you play on FD so I’m not sure about the pricing, but on DK I’m currently on Whiteside at 7.1 and Nurkic at 6.9k. I think paying up will be the way to go. Adams doesn’t have enough upside for me.

I agree. Nurkic is good defender too. Adams does play better at home. I’m really liking the way Whiteside is playing. Not sure I can squeeze him in my lu.

• moped_jones

@miggs6876 said...

The pros play the stats. That’s one reason why they are more successful.

Another reason is they play hundreds of lineups. I bet that is as helpful as any stat.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

I would argue the stats say Payton is in an incredible spot and has 60 point upside. I can pull up a game log and see RWB bombed against Portland last game and Napier has a better dprm than Lillard.

I agree most people overthink things on here, but I’m not sold on RWB tonight. If he wasn’t the only guy to pay up for tonight I wouldn’t be on him at all.

Fair enough. We agree to disagree. Just wondering have you seen the way Russell had been playing the last few weeks? Are you trying to imply Napier is going to slow him down? Please don’t go there. We agree to disagree. I’ll take his 40 to 80 points and move on.

• jglumsic

So many forward options in 6k range. Cant decide who i want to play someone please talk me off considerin Melo. Lol i know im gonna regret playing him at his price

• Brandon6385

Gamestack DAL/ORL? fading OKC/POR —- Seems risky

• noheartanthony

Josh Richardson has been consistent as heck, how come I haven’t heard/read anything about him recently?

He should be 100% owned on fanduel tonight.

• upgradetoquestionable

@jglumsic said...

So many forward options in 6k range. Cant decide who i want to play someone please talk me off considerin Melo. Lol i know im gonna regret playing him at his price

Bro, Bro, don’t do it! Step away from the Melo.

I’d rather play almost anyone else in that range: Randle, Ibaka, Kelly O?

• americanpaleale

Random question from noob..Anyone every play Seth Curry “by accident”?

Hah!! Yes, but I did the opposite and didnt play Steph because I thought he was out and it was Seth.

• Falconsfly

too many guards..how to prioritize? Napier, Westbrook, Wright, Fox, Hez…………….

• Petergunz82

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah that’s kind of my point. Is that on a small slate you usually need the top raw points score for a solid cash, and the odds are that is Westbrook, yet I agree, the matchup isn’t great. So what do you do?

Derozan IMO is just a better player than McCollum, he’s in a better matchup at home, with higher usage, but he played 42 minutes last night plus travel. The spot is not completely fadeable IMO, and Mcollum hasn’t been great without Lillard, he had some good games and bad ones, yet on the road against OKC, even without Roberson isn’t a choice matchup. I’m just saying I personally don’t have a great handle on how Westbrook and Derozan will do, which is why I’m leaning 6 lineups. 1 westy, 1 Derozan, 2 with both, 2 with neither. Something like that. So I guess thats 50% westy, 50% Derozan. So very blah…

I don’t buy the raw points thing. If Russ gets 55 and a slew of players get mid to upper 40s, he won’t win a GPP (unless it’s a bunch of punts who hit the 40s)

The objective is still the same, score as many points within the limits of the salary cap, not roster Russ because he’s most likely to break 55

• jglumsic

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Bro, Bro, don’t do it! Step away from the Melo.

I’d rather play almost anyone else in that range: Randle, Ibaka, Kelly O?

Lol yea it would be a huge mistake to play him. Just have 6.5k left. Dont think Zbo is back 100% yet specially on a back to back. Randle/Kuz scare me with mins. Think im leaning towards JRich or Ibaka.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Fair enough. We agree to disagree. Just wondering have you seen the way Russell had been playing the last few weeks? Are you trying to imply Napier is going to slow him down? Please don’t go there. We agree to disagree. I’ll take his 40 to 80 points and move on.

Im implying the match up isn’t easier this time. Not that the last game is indicative of this game tonight. Yeah, I’ve seen him play lately. He’s doing very well like usual. I fully expect he’ll get his here, but I don’t think it’s certain it will be enough.

• Srogers96

I just can’t fade RWB on a 4 game slate and I don’t see Napier slowing him down. RWB had 25/6/9/2 in the last game against Portland. That’s really not a horrible game but that was a 10 game slate with other studs over 10k playing. Tonight 4 game slate I just don’t think you can fade him

• superstars92

Dang been such a long time since I played DDR as a main play, but looks like tonight’s the night to play Dance Dance Revolution, err I mean Demar Derozan.

• superstars92

@BawseGeller said...

Gotta love De’Aaron Fox, he loves stickin’ it to Lonzo!

Well I hope Fox stays in the NBA long enough to be able to keep playing him in 3-4 years.

Fox is without a doubt the absolute worst PG in the NBA this season. The overall numbers aren’t even close. He’s literally near the bottom in offensive and defensive efficiency lol (and that’s adjusted for his teammates). Good thing he’s a rookie and has time to improve, but nothing about him makes me think he’s gonna be good except for that 1 game vs. Lonzo last year.

To make it worse, Dennis Smith Jr. and Donovan Mitchell were both drafted after him. Even Ntilikina has been better than him because he’s more useful on defense, which the Knicks need.

I’m pretty sure, if the Kings have the chance, Vlade will draft Luka Doncic (since he’s Eastern European anyways) if they have the chance next season, and Fox isn’t starting again in the future at PG.

• mavrik2190

question guys….Delon Wright or Napier? Napier will play more minutes but Wright averages slightly more fantasy points per minute. Napier’s team has a lower point projection than Delon. Delon has a higher upside than Napier. Napier has a 2 percent higher usage than wright. Both are same price who you got?

• dominicanpapi

Lowry is day to day, it doesn’t sound like he’s going to play tonight though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).