Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thetitanlb

I doubt Bog comes back

• bbeast

• roach62

@eatmyturf23 said...

Is he back?!

I need to know so I can panic or not panic!

not yet..havent seen/heard update either..VC was subbed in for him

• KindGuy

@elving188 said...

Can you relax? Just say at the end of the night if you ended up cashing. I think that’ll suffice

Who, me? Hehe

• eatmyturf23

@thetitanlb said...

I doubt Bog comes back

Did you see it?

• TeamTarek

@eatmyturf23 said...

Did you see it?

Hes back

• roach62

edit- Bog back in now it seems..subbed back in for Temple..doh me lol

• thetitanlb

Wow bog is back

• eatmyturf23

Ibaka bounced, Olynyk hurt, now Bogdanovic hurt. I will still min-cash but damn, what a waste of awesome lineups. 2 landmines in 2 lineups and 1 in the other. So tilting, at least I’m going to survive it all with solid picks in spite of those mishaps.

• KindGuy

FUCK these refs.

• eatmyturf23

@thetitanlb said...

Wow bog is back

Hallelujah!! My whining seemed to cause a tiny bit of DFS mercy! Whoo hoo!

• tmarohl

Told you guys it was a random Vince Carter night. Too bad he is in my Elf lineup.

• eatmyturf23

So, about tomorrow, there’s going to be some value on Brooklyn….

• TeamTarek

@eatmyturf23 said...

So, about tomorrow, there’s going to be some value on Brooklyn….

Why on Brooklyn?

• KindGuy

Welp, the dream is dead. Probably won’t min cash as Lopez won’t be back till the game is out of hand anyways. Karma for using that Charles Manson gif, lol.

Good luck to everyone!

• biga0787

Considering being done with dfs. It’s too hit or miss

• KindGuy

@biga0787 said...

Don’t worry, everybody cashes in MLB!

• Prince0024

Can someone tell me why Bam Adebayo did so well? Is it game flow? Matchup? I can’t figure it out..S.O.S here

• chronoxiong

@biga0787 said...

Me too. I’m getting close to losing my NFL earnings again all because of things you can’t predict like Ibaka and James Johnson getting ejected.

• KindGuy

@Prince0024 said...

Can someone tell me why Bam Adebayo did so well? Is it game flow? Matchup? I can’t figure it out..S.O.S here

Olynyk hurt, James Johnson ejected.

• roach62

bahhh dammit Temple lol cant get another look at a shot with Skal and Bog on the floor now lol dammit..ill be happy with like 2 more 3’s 1 assist/1 board…

• Prince0024

@elementasrat said...

Olynyk hurt, James Johnson ejected.

But how do you even predict that? Mere luck to those who picked him? Or a trump card?

• Prince0024

Only reason why I would guess someone wold pick him would be for size against the Raptors or because of the limited minutes Whiteside played..Am I right?

• biga0787

You cannot predict it. It’s luck. Or putting in max entries in everything. Which still isn’t skill. The game is 95% luck on any given night

• eatmyturf23

@TeamTarek said...

Why on Brooklyn?

And Miami.

Injury train continuing to steamroll these teams and/or dishing suspensions (to JJ, probably).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).