Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• malickiville

@byo34 said...

Finished with 305.5 and a cool 93 bucks for 45th place in the 3 dollar DK tourney! Right on!

Nice man, congrats. 305 is a huge score tonight for sure

• eatmyturf23

@Dfspacman said...

FanDuel with a new contest for 2moro, NBA all utility

There’s gotta be some serious rake behind this? It’s a trap, right?

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

So demoralizing. 266.50 in cash games with no late hammer and it fell short in cashing by a few points. And it’s all because my PFs were Ibaka/”(player-popup #james-johnson)James Johnson”:/players/james-johnson-1195. With both guys ejected, I lost out on the difference in cashing or no cashing. I am so depressed. Hours of researching. Hours of waiting and watching your monitor for injury news. But none of that can predict two players throwing punches at each and getting ejected. I am about to lose all the money I just earned from NFL this past weekend and I absolutely hate it. There have been so many times I have come close to just giving up. Not only that, I have to deal with the idiots who buy cash game lineups in my cash games too. I see them. I recognize the avatar (avatars).

I went Westy/Napier which was the right call. I faded Derozan who busted. I also faded PG-13 who busted. But besides the two aforementioned ejected guys, I had Biyombo who got no run in the 4th quarter which was costly. And what also pissed me off was people getting lucky with the Kings roulette rotation playing Bogdan Bogdanovic. My luck all season playing any Kings not named ZBO has been unlucky.

Don’t feel bad, I had a bad Fanduel night as well dropping about $200

• byo34

@malickiville said...

Nice man, congrats. 305 is a huge score tonight for sure

Just noticed they (Draftkings) missed 2 of Randles rebounds! Might cash a little higher once corrected! Pretty excited! Thank you.

• tmarohl

@eatmyturf23 said...

There’s gotta be some serious rake behind this? It’s a trap, right?

They do things like that from time to time. In baseball they did things like all second basemen are outfielders, all outfielders are first basemen, etc.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

PG13 is not going to play for the Suns. No one is going to take on Deng’s bad contract. The Lakers will have to buy him out to dump that bad deal.

I’m saying Lakers can sign PG13 and DMC with the cap space.

The reason the Suns might accept this deal is because in my proposal they are giving away Randle, Clarkson, and an unprotected 1st for free to basically take on Deng’s contract. It really depends on how they view Randle. If Randle can be a 20/10 type of guy Suns might accept. Obviously other thing Suns can do is let Monroes contract expire and chase a FA themselves but they’ll never get one.

• malickiville

@byo34 said...

Just noticed they (Draftkings) missed 2 of Randles rebounds! Might cash a little higher once corrected! Pretty excited! Thank you.

Nice, hopefully they adjust and others in front don’t have him, $ goes up fast in the top 100, especially top 20

• eatmyturf23

Utah Jazz pricing seems very loose tomorrow, on both sites they are trying to tempt people into picks, heh.

• Prince0024

@eatmyturf23 said...

Occasionally people pick a name they liked or know from past contests (he did have some interesting games) or punt a position as a yolo, and then it just randomly works out. Don’t stress over it too much.

Today was a day you could play multiple strong picks and survive the crap. I hit multiple landmines and am still doubling money. And if you don’t, it’s just a sucky day and tomorrow is more fun.

As long as we don’t bet more than we can afford to, and take occasional cash wins to balance out or not lose too much, then it’s paid-entertainment and a fun / painful combo of suspense. If you’re losing too much to be comfortable, take a small break and/or dial it back a bit so you can ride the roller coaster. And don’t expect to hit it big, but just a $1 single-bullet daily can put you into action to win hundreds or a grand if you’re super lucky.

Thanks bro I really appreciate the advice..much needed. You da real MVP of the night!

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Don’t feel bad, I had a bad Fanduel night as well dropping about $200

Dang that makes my loss look like chump change. I have to redeposit again though if I want to play NFL and NBA though.

• thetitanlb

So after looking at the slate tomorrow I think I’m gonna stack the Nets vs Pistons and hope for all the money. No one on the Nets has a hope in hell of stopping Drummond and the Nets will be short handed so the guys should be locked into big minutes

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

So after looking at the slate tomorrow I think I’m gonna stack the Nets vs Pistons and hope for all the money. No one on the Nets has a hope in hell of stopping Drummond and the Nets will be short handed so the guys should be locked into big minutes

thats what I’m doing too and our luck a big fight breaks out in the 1st quarter and 5 guys get tossed.

• wiggitywhack

i think tomorrow is a dwight day

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I’m saying Lakers can sign PG13 and DMC with the cap space.

The reason the Suns might accept this deal is because in my proposal they are giving away Randle, Clarkson, and an unprotected 1st for free to basically take on Deng’s contract. It really depends on how they view Randle. If Randle can be a 20/10 type of guy Suns might accept. Obviously other thing Suns can do is let Monroes contract expire and chase a FA themselves but they’ll never get one.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I think Lakers end up buying out Deng.
    Here is a three way that works per ESPN trade machine

Tyson Chandler to the Bucks from Phoenix
    Bucks send Mirza Teletovic to Phoenix
    Bucks send Rashad Vaughn to Lakers
    Lakers send Clarkson and Randle to Suns
    Phoenix sends Monroe to the Lakers.
    Bucks give Phoenix another draft pick, maybe another second, or remove all of the protections they put on the picks they sent to Phoenix for Bledsoe.
    Teletovics career is probably over, and he would create a nice expiring contract for Phoenix after next season.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

thats what I’m doing too and out luck a big fight breaks out in the 1st quarter and 5 guys get tossed.

Who is out on the Nets tomorrow?

• tmarohl

@thetitanlb said...

Except for Drummonds bad ribs.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Who is out on the Nets tomorrow?

Carrol, Crabbe

• Bradsh86

So it looks like DK is missing 2 rebounds for randle and 1 stl for fox, I really need those stat corrections

• thetitanlb

@damionismyname said...

Carrol, Crabbe

Yeah Levert and Joe Harris should Ben locked into hige minutes. Dinwoodie as well.

• thetitanlb

@tmarohl said...

Except for Drummonds bad ribs.

Drummond played 39 minutes last game after coming back. I think he is fine

• thetitanlb

@damionismyname said...

thats what I’m doing too and our luck a big fight breaks out in the 1st quarter and 5 guys get tossed.

Yeah Avery and Tobias kinda scare me but if no foul trouble and the games stays close both will play 38 minutes and matchup is literally the best possible

• byo34

@Bradsh86 said...

So it looks like DK is missing 2 rebounds for randle and 1 stl for fox, I really need those stat corrections

Looks like we got them. Got me an extra $32 dollars so thankfully they caught it.

• tmarohl

Is there any chance James Johnson and Serge Ibaka receive a suspension? With Kelly O hurt tonight, Bam might be playable tomorrow if there are suspensions.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Is there any chance James Johnson and Serge Ibaka receive a suspension? With Kelly O hurt tonight, Bam might be playable tomorrow if there are suspensions.

think they both get suspension, bam looks to be in play.

• scott33

A ton of value for tomorrow on FD, & if Dame is out, Napier a free square again at $4200.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).