NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@thetitanlb said...

Yeah Levert and Joe Harris should Ben locked into hige minutes. Dinwoodie as well.

Stauskas questionable also.

• thetitanlb

@tmarohl said...

Is there any chance James Johnson and Serge Ibaka receive a suspension? With Kelly O hurt tonight, Bam might be playable tomorrow if there are suspensions.

Both for sure get suspended. I was Kelly but unware he got hurt. If Kelly is hurt then Bam would play a crazy amount of minutes

• thetitanlb

Olynk never got hurt. They just went with the hot hand

• tmarohl

@thetitanlb said...

Thanks, good to know.

• madmanjayWV

SG
    Tyrone Wallace
    SG LAC @ GS, 10:30 PM
    $10 #YAHOO

#SHINE ON U CRAZY DIAMOND ^^^^^^ ONE TIME let’s do this TYRONE

• DC2380

@byo34 said...

Just noticed they (Draftkings) missed 2 of Randles rebounds! Might cash a little higher once corrected! Pretty excited! Thank you.

Congrats bro!

• YardleyBIll

@tmarohl said...

A lot of people like to play cheap centers.

This strategy always seems to kill me.

Seems so much harder to hit centers.

Every time I see to play a “can’t miss” lower priced center, he bombs.

• eatmyturf23

@thetitanlb said...

Wrong, wasn’t reported but was caught by the broadcast. Or technically right, because his hand wasn’t hot heh.

• squidkill

@elementasrat said...

Yep. I knew it. Napier is going to give Westbrook problems all night… fuck. I played that overrated stat whore like a fish.

Napier is a winner… knows how to play the game the right way. Westbrook has never learned to play basketball the right way. Very low bball IQ.

Please do not comment anymore- This is awful and I hope you were intoxicated when you said it- only excuse. You should stick to futbol fella.

• gaelicgirl

Missed the cash line by 1.4 points thanks to PG13 absolutely sucking…bleh.

• JayB82

any news on Taureen Prince? and if he does play, any production need to know for the late night slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).