7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 14 ) at New Orleans ( -14 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Simmons going off

• Beckhams3Fingers

Why did Russell get yanked so quickly??? Oh that’s right, because he’s worthless twat waffle!!

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

U might’ve lucked out there Turf, he got yanked with the quickness.

Whoa. Yikes. I see this now.

Me? ^
    :)

• damionismyname

the moment you look at your Sabonis, Collins Dedmon lineups…

• zpa1989

jaylen brown better stop. i can never figure him out. i play him when guys are out he flops and then everyone’s healthy and here he is? um ok….

• osuryanf

@Dfspacman said...

Simmons going off

3x at half really isn’t “going off” my friend

• Beckhams3Fingers

@osuryanf said...

3x at half really isn’t “going off” my friend

lmao!!!!

• mrdaman

Lonzo or Lavine?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Calicapo said...

I wouldn’t expect much from Brunson.

Don’t think he’ll get more run than Barea.

Brunson is going up against the Suns. I’ll take my chances.

• TJRhodes

Hardens first drive, kicks it out

• damionismyname

@mrdaman said...

Lonzo or Lavine?

lonzo can give you 50 but more likely to give you 23.5 while Lavine is more consistent and has a safer floor but can still get you 50. I would say Lavine is safer with upside while Lonzo can just bust.

• eatmyturf23

@DfsBopBooth said...

What I don’t

edit: I misquoted, but this was about not understanding WAS coming back and blasting PHI :)

I was telling Randy earlier that I felt uneasy having no WAS. Back at home, dissed off about last night vs PHI… but too much guard value on Yahoo (and paying for Harden in SG), so I couldn’t really get Beal in there. Nor Ariza or Green because I don’t trust them with Otto back. And of course, Otto going off, along with the rest of ‘em.

I did get Tristan at 4% in the Yahoo $10 Baller, so I hope his foot doesn’t fall off in the first 5 mins like Nance last night. Took a shot on this in one of my two lineups.

• DirkDigglerz

The moment when you have 5 lineups withouth DAngelo Russell and he’s 40% in your GPP

• zpa1989

you guys loving the deangelo russell flop? LOL chalk flop…has to happen doesn’t it?

• mrdaman

Lavine it is!!!..Thanks

• S7ubs

Good news is the slate isn’t broken yet

• jayzee666

@zpa1989 said...

you guys loving the deangelo russell flop? LOL chalk flop…has to happen doesn’t it?

YEESSSSS!!!! I am also rooting for Harden flop – Have both in 90% of my LUs. I like challenges and taking down chalk in good matchups, well bring on the snow!!

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

the moment you look at your Sabonis, Collins Dedmon lineups…

Haha I’m liking my 40% Undertaker at low ownership on Yahoo. Got Collins & Sabonis at 40% as well, yet somehow don’t have all 3 together in any lineups.

• casper

@Epignosis said...

Brunson is going up against the Suns. I’ll take my chances.

Is he confirmed starting

• damionismyname

@DirkDigglerz said...

The moment when you have 5 lineups withouth DAngelo Russell and he’s 40% in your GPP

• noddy

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yeah, that and the projected points don’t make any sense. I think they need to work on their algorithm lol

the projections are way off

• zpa1989

really loved bembry today. not working out.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@casper said...

Is he confirmed starting

No. I don’t really care. He’s $3,500 against the Suns.

• noddy

@jayzee666 said...

He was jayzee’d and snowflaked at the same time! That is a quick flake even for me. Damn impressive!
    Sorry to keep patting myself on the back all the time, but when you are on fire every slate, you have to give yourself a shout out!!

you crack me up jayzee

• scott33

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).