Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I know I’m cursing myself by posting this, but Drummond looks undervalued on a four-game slate if he’s only 26% owned.

• deerosa

@BBWC_10 said...

Was going to go Muscala but now Gallo is upgraded, I guess I’ll plug in Scott at the same price.

Muscala is the backup center?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Drummond lower owned than I expected

Great minds and all.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk with the russ revenge special showdown😂

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Epignosis said...

I know I’m cursing myself by posting this, but Drummond looks undervalued on a four-game slate if he’s only 26% owned.

Yikes, thats way too low, ppl must of switched some to whiteside. I went kanter so it don’t matter for me.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Yikes, thats way too low, ppl must of switched some to whiteside. I went kanter so it don’t matter for me.

I locked in Drummond. Now I’m just hoping Cleveland can keep it somewhat close. Blowouts and injuries have been my bane lately.

• JSteele

@RWilder how do you like the JRich call so far?

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

I locked in Drummond. Now I’m just hoping Cleveland can keep it somewhat close. Blowouts and injuries have been my bane lately.

I mean we literally just saw Drummond get 61.5 in this matchup a couple days ago and he’s only 28 percent owned in cash. Doesn’t make sense.

• monarch

Can I get an alert when Al Horford does something on the floor….

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Can I get an alert when Al Horford does something on the floor….

2 fouls on Theis so maybe he does something with Kanter on?

• chrisbanas

J rich is hot hot hot

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m underweight on Horford. I learned my lesson against the Pacers. He is almost an afterthought out there.

• chrisbanas

Also tobias and horford aren’t doing well because sixers are giving every shot to J Rich. They will both be find

• billythekidcowboysheat

Celtics, Sixers playing fast, letting the 3’s fly.

• ghostfacekicker

@chrisbanas said...

J rich is hot hot hot

• ghostfacekicker

@Epignosis said...

Dieng pivot. There was a 20/20 bonus on FD I ignored though :(

• nerman

So Kembas minute restriction lifted apparently?!? Knew I should have played him after his game against them in December.

• kdsdawg

I would like to apologize to the forum for being 100% on Kevin Love, well it is only two L/Us but it is still 100%

• monarch

Is it normal for the Pistons to check Drum in to start the second quarter?

• Seyedaed

Did 100 percent thon maker. Looking good so far

• Seyedaed

Wow Detroit is so dumb. They really are awful team players

• Seyedaed

Kante wil be on winning line up. I have zero. Later bsers

• Seyedaed

They need to get rid of time outside in basketball.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Lets go big dawg give pelle some more run.

• rocketman828

I was excited about my team but I have Mykhailiuk on the Pistons and he has 3 points and no peripherals yay me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.