Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Faded Bazemore due to experience. Did not fade Svi, though…

5 points and no other stats. that’ll ruin any lineup

• monarch

Gorgeous run by Dong

• DC2380

Garland and TT wtf?

• monarch

Overtime really going to help the chalk Rose lineups.

• chrisbanas

Dammit I did not want OT there

• gaelicgirl

@yisman said...

optimizers have loved him all season whenever he’s in the starting lineup

That’s surprising

Sometimes the eye test works better than the optimizer

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Faded Bazemore due to experience. Did not fade Svi, though…

5 points and no other stats. that’ll ruin any lineup

Have Garland, JRich, Horford and Dieng with SVI

RWB, SGA, CP3 left…. could have been contending. Guess could still cash if Dieng keeps it going

• RWilder

Who said to not play the Wolves? Ummm. I played a few. But damn they are taking it to those guys

• yisman

@RWilder said...

Who said to not play the Wolves? Ummm. I played a few. But damn they are taking it to those guys

every night since KAT quit they’ve been covering the spread and often winning

I have Wiggins/Dieng/Covington

• chrisbanas

Melo has been buns. First time rostering him all season

• monarch

My best lineup doesnt even have Drummond. I ran out of time in the 20 max and trained like eight of them.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Tristian thompson wow. Im so sick about the brown play. Had him everywhere only to complete fads

• damionismyname

Culver doing nothing in second half..

• monarch

@damionismyname said...

Culver doing nothing in second half..

He will most likely get the entire fourth is my guess.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

every night since KAT quit they’ve been covering the spread and often winning

I have Wiggins/Dieng/Covington

I really don’t believe Kat is hurt anymore. I believe he is refusing to play and there is something going on.

• damionismyname

confused on why DK is now so aggressive on their pricing, ppl have one good game or havent even played as a replacement and get priced up 1000%. Portis is now $6400 for tomorrow. I’m cool on that.

• Bigb1485

@RWilder said...

I’ve got a teague/wiggings/dieng and mccollum/whiteside stack so gonna need the blazers to make a run here early in the 4th to get the starters their last rotation 🤞🤞

• Seyedaed

SGA sucks. EVERY EFFING TIME

• Seyedaed

@Bigb1485 said...

I’ve got a teague/wiggings/dieng and mccollum/whiteside stack so gonna need the blazers to make a run here early in the 4th to get the starters their last rotation 🤞🤞

every other game is a blow out. It’s pure BS>

• Bigb1485

@Seyedaed said...

every other game is a blow out. It’s pure BS>

Nature of the 3 point revolution unfortunately..foregoing layups in transition for pullup threes…its always been a make or miss league but on the extreme end of the spectrum now…and Popovich is right that it makes for a boring game

• Seyedaed

can’t even win against a guy who had carmelo bc dieng didn’t play at all and now SGA can’t score 35 points.

• chrisbanas

Wow SGA has been bad

• Gallo better get hurt. Ruining the showdown lu.

• chronoxiong

@chrisbanas said...

Wow SGA has been bad

Are you sure? Or is it because Gallinari is back so its his night to get the usage? I would think its because Gallinari is out there.

• rocketman828

Anyone else sick of Gallinari yet? Why couldn’t he just have sat out of course he has more points than Harden!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler