Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rocketman828

Why is Paul on the bench closing out the half?

• @rocketman828 said...

Idk, gallo gonna outscore him, he usually cranks it up in the 2nd half, will see.

• gaelicgirl

@rocketman828 said...

Conserving energy for his 4th quarter star turn

• chrisbanas

@chronoxiong said...

Are you sure? Or is it because Gallinari is back so its his night to get the usage? I would think its because Gallinari is out there.

11 points and no rebounds or assists or stocks. Pulling a Bojan!

• chronoxiong

@chrisbanas said...

11 points and no rebounds or assists or stocks. Pulling a Bojan!

Yeah I’m not happy about that either. Now with the Thunder leading and with Gallinari out there saying “this is my night for the usage”, I will be shocked if SGA can even reach 30 fdp. Ugh. So mad.

• Seyedaed

hey what’s the best website to play fantasy season basketball for lots of money? Yahoo doesn’t have many good ones open if any more than 50.

• Seyedaed

@rocketman828 said...

Link

Quote Reply

bc he’s old and pathetic.

• Njsum1

Just sitting here practicing clicking on Vuc’s name for tomorrow’s slate.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Just sitting here practicing clicking on Vuc’s name for tomorrow’s slate.

This may have been the worst slate of the year of four games or more. Tomorrow looks much more interesting.

• eatmyturf23

@tmarohl said...

This may have been the worst slate of the year of four games or more. Tomorrow looks much more interesting.

Extremely interesting

• yisman

Doesn’t apply to tonight, but interesting stat:

OKC has won 11 games when trailing after 3 quarters. No other team has more than 6 such wins.

• damionismyname

Gallinari breaks the slate after 2000 games out.

• dandcglenn

Balanced LU obvious play

• tmarohl

I can’t believe I had any Baze tonight. He is going on the permo-fade list, because he just absolutely sucks.

• kyastanley1

Fell for the Bazemore trap pick also tonight. Knew that dude was not a good value play but went with it anyway. Dude is useless as pockets on underwear.

• chrisbanas

Damn if that blazers game didn’t blow out I could’ve made some serious money. Oh well. I always like the tiny game slates better.

• Yeoman

@chronoxiong said...

Are you sure? Or is it because Gallinari is back so its his night to get the usage? I would think its because Gallinari is out there.

And then Schröder got hot so he got the usage in the three-guard sets.

But they’re making up for it now, letting SGA get some garbage-time stats.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Soooo tired
    269 with SVI
    RWB, CP3 and now SGA out of the game due to the blowout
    Bubbling out in the 222

• ScofieldReturns

Why does SGA play garbage time?! I was cashing everything until his garbage time buckets

• tmarohl

I like Giannis tomorrow. Price is pretty low, and Sac probably has no one from stopping him from getting to the rim. I am building around Giannis and Bron tomorrow.

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

Doesn’t apply to tonight, but interesting stat:

OKC has won 11 games when trailing after 3 quarters. No other team has more than 6 such wins.

4th quarter Chris Paul might be the MVP.

(Or maybe it’s garbage-time Chris Clemons. I’m remembering this, the last night of the season.)

• ScofieldReturns

SGA outscoring harden ruined my night, got every other pick right but SGA pushed me out of cash

• tmarohl

This is pretty good

https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/status/1215494398756163584

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

This is pretty good

https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/status/1215494398756163584

Whoa..I thought KD and Perkins were close? What happened there…

• guoshaohai

Very close to winning my second FD large tournament GPP. Trotted out Paul, Westbrook, Bruce Brown, Smart, Culver, Harris, Covington, Horford, Drummond.

If I had swapped Harris and Covington with Gallinari (thought he would sit this one out) and Tatum, I would’ve won 100K. I’ll take 200 dollars though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler