Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mrjredoak

@jv21 said...

Narrative, If Westbrook gets a triple double tonight, he will have done it against all 30 teams. Hmmm

I was surprised to see Vegas set his O/U for rebounds and assists at only 7.5 a piece. Seems like a spot where the entire team helps him get that triple double.

• queensfinest

napier or teague?

• feekdogg

@queensfinest said...

napier or teague?

Depends on the lineup. If Napier starts, Culver and Wiggins both ballhog. If Teague’s on the second unit, it’s him and a bunch of garbage.

• frugal

I don’t get the Westbrook love tonight,I think folks are looking at the narrative a little much here. Solid chance of Shai matching him at a discount.

• wolfman3533

@frugal said...

I don’t get the Westbrook love tonight,I think folks are looking at the narrative a little much here. Solid chance of Shai matching him at a discount.

• realphipps

@frugal said...

8.4 on DK is tempting, narrative or not.

• frugal

@wolfman3533 said...

Because I think Drummond is the best play on the slate.

• jv21

FD 20/20 bonus is today. Drummond will be over 50% owned. If he hits, everyone gets like 50 cents. lol

• 40coach

Any chance Chris Paul tries a little more this game also?

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m starting with cp3, rwb, and waiting on whiteside news.

• Danielv22

@got9forya said...

I see Tolliver benefiting the most with Whiteside possibly out. Nov 21 and Nov 23 when White side didnt play is where Tolliver drew the start and averaged about 20 FP

Good point but the problem with that is that Skal was still in the LU so POR didn’t have to go small. Without Skal or Whiteside, they have no big behind Tolliver so POR will probably go small. It’s not like Tolliver is a high usage or high FPPM player POR needs in there.

Maybe Nassir Little or Mario Hezonja?

• JSteele

@jv21 said...

FD 20/20 bonus is today. Drummond will be over 50% owned. If he hits, everyone gets like 50 cents. lol

I think the correct pivot will be to Whiteside, but I could see him being just as highly owned as Drum for a 20/20 candidate.

nvm saw hes a gtd. If he plays low owned pivot

• frugal

@Danielv22 said...

Good point but the problem with that is that Skal was still in the LU so POR didn’t have to go small. Without Skal or Whiteside, they have no big behind Tolliver so POR will probably go small. It’s not like Tolliver is a high usage or high FPPM player POR needs in there.

Maybe Nassir Little or Mario Hezonja?

If Whiteside is out, Dieng will smash regardless of the POR rotation. They don’t have anyone left over 6’8” unless they run with Moses Brown.

• Seyedaed

@RWilder said...

Yeah. He was one of my locks for the slate. Easy 60 pts.

White side won’t play. He’s one of the biggest pansies in this league sits out of his pinky hurts. Loser whiteside. He’s likes white chicks 2.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Portland has a kid named Moses Brown. He’s 7’2 and 245 lbs and with the team right now. So, this have to go small stuff, and POR doesn’t have anyone is all false.

EDIT: Got ahead of myself. Sorry Frugal, didn’t see your mention of him.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t run him out there for 20 minutes if Whiteside is out. They’re thin up front already.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Portland has a kid named Moses Brown. He’s 7’2 and 245 lbs and with the team right now. So, this have to go small stuff, and POR doesn’t have anyone is all false.

EDIT: Got a head of myself. Sorry Frugal, didn’t see your mention of him.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t run him out there for 20 minutes if Whiteside is out. They’re thin up front already.

How green is this kid though? I mean, they could certainly throw him out there for 6 fouls but the question is whether it helps them more than going smaller and simply trading 3’s for 2’s and hope they come out on top.

EDIT: Ouch, he’s not even starting in the G-League. Though some of his highlights looks like he may have some skill.

https://gleague.nba.com/player/moses-brown/

• WhiteyJones8

@Pandamonious said...

EDIT: Got a head of myself. Sorry Frugal, didn’t see your mention of him.

According to Casey Holdahl, Brown is not with the team. He’s with the G league.

https://twitter.com/chold/status/1215334931515281410?s=21

Edit: For what it’s worth the G League team is in Texas and the game is in Minnesota.

• Ace15

FD is kinda ridiculous. Dame, Russ, Simmons all similar price. You basically have to create duplicate LU’s. Could take a stand, but honestly they all could crush.

• tmarohl

What an ugly slate. No one I even want to roster.

• feekdogg

I’m thinking backwards “deadeyeS” isn’t as new around here as we’re supposed to believe.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

What an ugly slate. No one I even want to roster.

Really? 4 close games with 3 of them with totals 220+ and no one you want to roster?

• madmanjayWV

I don’t c GOATSIDE playing, but i have to have any LUs done at 6pm EST b/c of work….was playing light anyway, but now it’s all screwed up…really liked my FD Goatside LU, but gotta change it now.

UGH

• JSteele

@feekdogg said...

I’m thinking backwards “deadeyeS” isn’t as new around here as we’re supposed to believe.

I think he’s awesemo undercover. He seems to score very high every night and max enter. Also he isn’t very funny. Fits his description perfectly.

Awesemo makes way more than him though

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Really? 4 close games with 3 of them with totals 220+ and no one you want to roster?

At least on DK. Everyone is priced up. Even Tony Snell went up 1200 bucks.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@WhiteyJones8 said...

According to Casey Holdahl, Brown is not with the team. He’s with the G league.

https://twitter.com/chold/status/1215334931515281410?s=21

Edit: For what it’s worth the G League team is in Texas and the game is in Minnesota.

OK. thanks. He would know. Seeing he was called up at the end of December then nothing notification wise sense, plus he’s not on the injury report, where sometimes teams put guys they have in the G-League on it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler