3:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) — T: 20.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) — T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Charlotte ( 5.5 ) — T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) — T :222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Had some Powell, Boucher, FVV lineups that I thought were going to get there before I went to sleep. Blowout must have hurt me.

Tonight looks pretty straightforward. Bucks, anyone on WAS that can shoot a three, Trae bounce back, probably additional Dame time.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Anyone else see Giannis in the 4th q last night? Injured or exhausted? Maybe both? Didn’t look right at all. I would have to think there’s a decent chance he sits.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Had some Powell, Boucher, FVV lineups that I thought were going to get there before I went to sleep. Blowout must have hurt me.

Tonight looks pretty straightforward. Bucks, anyone on WAS that can shoot a three, Trae bounce back, probably additional Dame time.

No Mavs? Aren’t a bunch of them missing? I need to go back and find all of yesterday’s news that was for today

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

Anyone else see Giannis in the 4th q last night? Injured or exhausted? Maybe both? Didn’t look right at all. I would have to think there’s a decent chance he sits.

Pretty sure Tmarohl said he fell real hard earlier in the game. Probably both. I’m sure Tmarohl can clarify

• Ndepompei

Anybody have an issue not being able to redeem a DK ticket ever? Won a ticket for the $888 today and see it in my account but it isn’t letting me redeem

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Mavs

Josh Richardson (health protocols) listed out for Saturday. https://t.co/xPqTXWhPRS

Jalen Brunson (health protocols) listed out for Saturday. https://t.co/MezbfnJK93

Dorian Finney-Smith (health protocols) listed out for Saturday. https://t.co/tNhywvTS53

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Pretty sure Tmarohl said he fell real hard earlier in the game. Probably both. I’m sure Tmarohl can clarify

Yeah, he did, although ABC still played after. He also suggested that Giannis would probably sit tonight. We’ll see. The line to me suggests Giannis plays, but it has also shrunk a point or two from the open depending on where you look. Even without Giannis you’d imagine the Bucks would be heavy favorites.

• Pandamonious

Added in the missing numbers up top and update the rest.

It is probably worth noting the spread for MIL/CLE has shrunk by 3 whole points since it opened.

• monarch

Without DFS and J Rich the Mavericks should be pretty poor defensively although they still play slow. Good Aaron Gordon game off of planned rest.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) will go through shootaround; to be a game-time decision Saturday.

• schube4402

Have not posted here in a while. Hope you all are having a good start to the year. Early take on today’s slate for dk which I’m sure will change by lock… trae bounce back after terrible game vs cha, Burke with Richardson out at 3k, rui at 4500, graham vs atl defense, Middleton lock and load if abc out. Jimmy butler vs wash d in mid 7k…I’m sure more value will open up as day goes on.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Game note: Sixers-Nuggets will be played Saturday.

• HungryHungryHip

So how popular is Burke going to be on FD? I think I like paying up for PG today w so many good options because don’t want to sacrifice one PG spot for a guy who could play 24-25 min tops. Feel like they could go with Hardaway at the 2 most of the game and Iwunda could play a lot at the 3. idk

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Given Woj’s report that Sixers are expected to have 9 players available Saturday, looks like they’ll be:

Ben Simmons
    Joel Embiid
    Danny Green
    Dwight Howard
    Tyrese Maxey
    Tony Bradley
    Isaiah Joe
    Dakota Mathias
    Paul Reed

Will continue to update.

• Njsum1

@schube4402 said...

Jimmy butler vs wash d in mid 7k…I’m sure more value will open up as day goes on

This is a tricky Jimmy spot. Matchup and price are fantastic, yet this game could blowout with no Westbrook and the wiz on a back to back 3 in 4.

Jimmy puts up big numbers in close games. Doesn’t make sense to me to play Jimmy without Beal.

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

This is a tricky Jimmy spot. Matchup and price are fantastic, yet this game could blowout with no Westbrook and the wiz on a back to back 3 in 4.

Jimmy puts up big numbers in close games. Doesn’t make sense to me to play Jimmy without Beal.

Robinson is playable on both sites, Butler is especially appealing on DK. Herro is appealing on FD. The line has moved to Miami as 7 point favorites instead of 5. The Wizards defense is trash, and the Heat could just bomb away from 3 so I’m really looking at Herro and Robinson here. I think Butler is the best SF option on FD assuming Giannis plays. If Giannis is out, I’ll move down to Middleton and just try and grab more of the Heat secondary pieces.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Added in the missing numbers up top and update the rest.

I’m seeing Miami -7 at Washington, I guess both teams at -6.5 is a tippo.
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Russell Westbrook (quad) questionable Saturday. https://t.co/t026y5llcI

• HungryHungryHip

Beal hasn’t been as monstrous as many hope for the 2 games Westbrook has missed this year. I really like the mid range 5K guys on FD for SG so I feel tonight is either going to be really good or REALLY bad for me …

• Pandamonious

@ifthethunder said...

I’m seeing Miami -7 at Washington, I guess both teams at -6.5 is a tippo.
    ~

Yeah, that was a typo. Obviously the lines are always moving, and it had changed since last time I updated. Since I fixed the typo, I just went ahead and updated all of it again.

• Njsum1

@HungryHungryHip said...

Beal hasn’t been as monstrous as many hope for the 2 games Westbrook has missed this year. I really like the mid range 5K guys on FD for SG so I feel tonight is either going to be really good or REALLY bad for me …

Yes and no.

One game he scored 48 DK yet they blew out Minnesota and he only played 28 minutes instead of his usual 38. So it would have likely been a strong 60 🍔 in a close game.

The other against the magic he scored 48 in the full 38, so that’s mediocre.

Whether Westbrook plays or not, if players are going to get full minutes, Beal will need a big game.

• Njsum1

Might be last chance to grab Graham in the mid 5’s on DK.

• HungryHungryHip

@Njsum1 said...

Yes and no.

One game he scored 48 DK yet they blew out Minnesota and he only played 28 minutes instead of his usual 38. So it would have likely been a strong 60 🍔 in a close game.

The other against the magic he scored 48 in the full 38, so that’s mediocre.

Whether Westbrook plays or not, if players are going to get full minutes, Beal will need a big game.

Sure, but I’m talking context of position(2 spots on FD) with the mid tier options and opportunity to pay up at other positions(PG specifically or maybe C.) Cash games or DK obviously Beal is prob a near lock if Westbrook is out but I don’t think it’s the same on FanDuel

• OHRye

Doing a single game lineup for Den/Phi. Seems impossible to not play Jokic, but they’re gonna blow them out right?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Game note: Some Sixers players unsure about playing on Saturday. Will continue to update.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).