3:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) — T: 20.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) — T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Charlotte ( 5.5 ) — T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) — T :222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• emoney1214

@profusionz said...

i exported my lineup to different contests on fanduel. it said it was successful. but now the contests are live, it didn’t work!

Exporting said it worked on my computer but the lineups didn’t change. Luckily got them to export on my phone with less than 20 seconds to lock and I wanted to put in a sun’s player.

• jayzee666

@monarch said...

Garrison Matthews is .05 percent in the four point play. I may be the only one who went that direction.

Hopefully your other picks don’t suck and ruin your dart throw! ;)
    I have D Graham for an early flame, so my other picks are going to snowfake hard!!

This is not not an attack/insult, just an observation.

• monarch

How come when I announce a Wizards pick hour before lock and he then crushes it is a dart throw lol?

I have fifteen percent Garrison Matthews. He entered the rotation and the Heat can’t cover the three point line.

But I am not insulted. It is all good.

• callmetouch

Ish is really bad

• jayzee666

@WildFireXXI said...

Was/mia looking like the highest scoring game

And I have the worst player other than Bryant from that game (Robinson).
    So is my curse.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Magic will start Anthony, Bacon, Ennis, Gordon, Vucevic on Saturday.

LOL Of course I have Ross in my dummy LU for the After Hours slate. Can someone please recommend the best play against DAL? Magic players are alien to me.

• JimS5010

Thanks for coming out Bam!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Hornets still not giving the better Ball the minutes. More smart coaching and front office action there.

• rstylz

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Of course I have Ross in my dummy LU for the After Hours slate. Can someone please recommend the best play against DAL? Magic players are alien to me.

Ross still closes and will ball out, have faith!

He will play 30 min

• FunchessOfFun

Umm…Ish? Hello?!

• jayzee666

@monarch said...

How come when I announce a Wizards pick hour before lock and he then crushes it is a dart throw lol?

I have fifteen percent Garrison Matthews. He entered the rotation and the Heat can’t cover the three point line.

I followed internet etiquette by throwing in a wink symbol at the end as an indicatation of chop busting.
    I thought he was the guy from NPR who talked about Lake Wobegon!

I have only 2 guys playing now but my night is over anyway so I have to entertain myself somehow.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Sometimes darts workout?

• Calicapo

Troy Brown appears to be quite the bum

• tmarohl

Luka has to be at least 75% owned, right?

• noddy

@gravitymaze said...

So with contact tracing they can pull the players out at anytime even during the game. This is such bs.

It was way before the game started. I said maybe a half hour before the game. Not exactly sure, but in plenty of time.

• HungryHungryHip

@tmarohl said...

on DK? probably. On FD maybe? but there’s Lillard and Holiday for options there so maybe 50-60?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Gordon, Vuc, Ross, Cole is the order I would rank them

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

I did 4 FD lineups, had him in 1 with a Vuc run back. Went heavy Bucks/Heat with Lillard sprinkled in. Just don’t see the need to go up to 11.6 for him.

• JDS1029

I would like to point out that every single poster has spelled Garrison Mathews name wrong. Just one T.

• gaelicgirl

@rstylz said...

Ross still closes and will ball out, have faith!

He will play 30 min

That’s what I gleaned from the FD blurb…bless you, child!

• noddy

I thought Capela was supposed to be good.

• gravitymaze

@noddy said...

It was way before the game started. I said maybe a half hour before the game. Not exactly sure, but in plenty of time.

Just venting. I should’ve waiting longer but I thought the lineups were safe.

• rstylz

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s what I gleaned from the FD blurb…bless you, child!

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Gordon, Vuc, Ross, Cole is the order I would rank them

Thanks, Irrigator!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Updated lineup note: Mavs will start Doncic, Josh Green, Hardaway Jr., Kleber, Cauley-Stein on Saturday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).