3:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) — T: 20.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) — T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Charlotte ( 5.5 ) — T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) — T :222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Hilarious that Naz finally went off in KAT’s first game back.

• gaelicgirl

Nurkic only 19.1% owned, while Maxi was 51.1%. Seems odd.

• ifthethunder

Is Luka really going to snowflake? Would be the icing on the cake. See you all tomorrow when I find out.
    ~

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

Is Luka really going to snowflake? Would be the icing on the cake. See you all tomorrow when I find out.
    ~

Its kind of a let down spot. He is basically just working into game shape. Occasionally he runs into a Harden or Jokic, bringing out his competitive spirits.

• rstylz

Another 334 point LU with Burke and Doncic still going on DK and i only did cash again.

When will i learn my lesson.

• NarrowJ

My core tonight was Trey Burke, James Johnson, Jimmy Butler, DeRozan and Portis. How am I losing money?

NBA is hard.

• rstylz

And i forgot to enter my reserved spot into the forum challenge……..fml

And of course missed the Holmes news.. saw minutes monitored.. now out? Had a strong Butler, Hardway, Reddish line and Holmes of course.

You lost money cause no Ball/Sabonis/Drummond. Or Hardway.

• gravitymaze

@ifthethunder said...

So Portland isn’t announcing a starting lineup?
    ~

That sounds about right with the NBA

• gravitymaze

30 minutes before the game starts you don’t even know who the heck is playing.

• tmarohl

FD priced up all the Boston scrubs for tomorrow.

• gaelicgirl

Haliburton with 0 points.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Crazy part is i should be able to cash with that bum cedi.

Had whiteside in all day as my secret weapon. He might save my lines and salvage my night

Had none of the top guys like melo,drum, sabonis.

• chronoxiong

If the Kings dont make a run and claw into this lead, my lineup is going to toast. I left Lillard and Haliburton in as my late night hammers because you usually need late night hammers to make sure you cash. As of this moment, both guys are not doing much espeically Haliburton.

• gaelicgirl

Haliburton with 4 points

Should’ve switched to CJ

• gaelicgirl

10 points…c’mon, Tyrese!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Note to self never play:

Buddy hield
    Cedi osman
    Elf payton

Ever Again๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Bigb1485

Whats the top score in the big DK contest?

Woohoo..just won my first contest. 382.75 in the $5 25k zone..and 8th in the 4 point play with a slightly different lineup. Winning lineup wouldve been good for 3rd in that one

• tmarohl

@Bigb1485 said...

As of now, 387.5 with about four minutes to go.
    Ball, Hardaway, Middleton, Portis, Sabonis, Burke, Johnson, Drummond

• Bigb1485

@tmarohl said...

As of now, 387.5 with about four minutes to go.

My first time this season not playing it dangit…how much did i miss out on?

• tmarohl

@Bigb1485 said...

My first time this season not playing it dangit…how much did i miss out on?

That is not my score, but the highest score like BillytheKid asked about. 100K to first.

• Bigb1485

@tmarohl said...

That is not my score, but the highest score like BillytheKid asked about. 100K to first.

Sorry i meant how much would my score of 382.75 have won. Im not sure how to look at it on my phone since im not entered in it. Thank you!

• tmarohl

@Bigb1485 said...

Sorry i meant how much would my score of 382.75 have won. Im not sure how to look at it on my phone since im not entered in it. Thank you!

2nd place – 40K

• tmarohl

@Bigb1485 said...

Woohoo..just won my first contest. 382.75 in the $5 25k zone..and 8th in the 4 point play with a slightly different lineup. Winning lineup wouldve been good for 3rd in that one

Congrats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).