3:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) — T: 20.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) — T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Charlotte ( 5.5 ) — T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) — T :222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Man not enough SAC/TOR killed me last night. And I confirmed the trend I’ve noticed the last couple seasons that doubleup and 50/50 cash lines were higher than my tournament cash lines.

Tonight, there going to be some good value off the DAL bench, need to look at some data. POR/SAC looks stackable, Keldon Johnson bounce back.

Do you think Hinton or Josh Green play? How about Bey?

• frugal

My gut is that Green and Johnson are the guys who are going to benefit most. The more I think about it one of them is probably more likely to start than Burke who will need to run the bench.

• Brendan239

Is Joe Johnson playable on FD?

• HungryHungryHip

@frugal said...

My gut is that Green and Johnson are the guys who are going to benefit most. The more I think about it one of them is probably more likely to start than Burke who will need to run the bench.

I’m not a Dallas guy but my gut tells me Wes Iwundu (revenge game!!!11) might start or at least play 15-20 min. Regardless, it feels that Burke is going to come off the bench and backup both guard spots

• Ndepompei

@HungryHungryHip said...

I’m not a Dallas guy but my gut tells me Wes Iwundu (revenge game!!!11) might start or at least play 15-20 min. Regardless, it feels that Burke is going to come off the bench and backup both guard spots

Johnson and Burke for me

• frugal

@HungryHungryHip said...

Could be. I’m thinking Johnson due to his current role needing to be expanded and Green because he was ahead of all the other guys during preseason and the Mavs seeing this as a good chance for development.

• ASalvaro

@theIrrigator said...

The Sixers will have the required 8 players available for the game to be played Saturday.

Danny Green
    Dwight Howard
    Tyrese Maxey
    Tony Bradley
    Isaiah Joe
    Dakota Mathias
    Paul Reed
    Mike Scott

Scott will be available but won’t play, so rotation will be 7 players.

hmm lots of Tony Bradley i would think

• HungryHungryHip

@Ndepompei said...

Johnson and Burke for me

I’m not touching Iwundu just saying I don’t think Burke starts

• Njsum1

Oh boy, we playing guess the Dallas rotation…..

Recipe for a losing night.

• bdf

This Philly Denver game looks nasty. Everyone just plugging Jokic up top?

• Njsum1

@bdf said...

Yeah, I got like 9k in salary left on DK

• ASalvaro

@bdf said...

i like Bradley but i’m trying to figure out what to do with Howard

• Kanner88

@travvis said...

The 7 Sixers.

Lol 😂

• bdf

@ASalvaro said...

i like Bradley but i’m trying to figure out what to do with Howard

I like this Paul Reed fella. He averaged like 15 points a game in college.

• Njsum1

@bdf said...

I like this Paul Reed fella. He averaged like 15 points a game in college.

Yeah total crapshoot. I’m guessing reed will play big minutes barring foul trouble.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Sixers will start Maxey, Isaiah Joe, Dakota Mathias, Green, Howard on Saturday.

• ASalvaro

what happens if these guys get into foul trouble and there aren’t enough players to finish?? lol

• callmetouch

I mean there’s no way Jokic isn’t the highest scoring player for the showdown slate right? Captain is absolutely a must to roster him in

• gameofgames

I seem to recall, at some point in time, dk use to offer ‘worst lineup’ tourneys…..baseball maybe?

• Njsum1

@callmetouch said...

I mean there’s no way Jokic isn’t the highest scoring player for the showdown slate right? Captain is absolutely a must to roster him in

You can play game theory and go Captain Murray, although it’s probably 90-95% Jokic is highest scorer

• DFSNewbie

@ASalvaro said...

what happens if these guys get into foul trouble and there aren’t enough players to finish?? lol

You can play with a player who has more than 6 fouls if you can’t sub him out. However, every time that player fouls someone, the opponent would get free throws and the ball. Rinse and repeat.

• superjon

Hayward smash?

• bdf

Isaiah Joe, Paul Reed and Tony Bradley in my lineup. This is for sure going to be the money.

• gameofgames

is $29k leftover salary too much for this showdown slate?

• tmarohl

@gameofgames said...

is $29k leftover salary too much for this showdown slate?

I rarely do them because I suck at them, but threw one in today, and have about 18K left.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).