3:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) — T: 20.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) — T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Charlotte ( 5.5 ) — T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) — T :222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Hayward smash?

Maybe 🤷‍♂️..I’ll put him in a lineup or 2

• Brendan239

Graham and Dame in all 3 of my FD LUs. Centers are WCS, Vuc, and Capela. McGee, Halliburton, Barnes, and Hayward in 2. Feel like I should add one w Atlanta, Miami, SA players.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Russell Westbrook – questionable
    Karl-Anthony Towns – questionable, GTD
    Collin Sexton – questionable
    Cole Anthony – probable
    Trey Burke – probable
    Doug McDermott – questionable

• Kanner88

Over/under on philly scoring 70 points total today

• mbunner23

@Kanner88 said...

Over easily lol

• ifthethunder

@Njsum1 said...

Might be last chance to grab Graham in the mid 5’s on DK.

Maybe De’Andre Hunter and Devonte’ Graham?

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask?q=de%27andre+hunter+dk+game+log+versus+charlotte

https://wwaw.statmuse.com/nba/ask?q=devonte’+graham+dk+game+log+vs+atlanta
    ~

• HungryHungryHip

If we don’t get news on Milwaukee before lock it’s gonna be a chaotic slate for late swap if not prepared

• Brendan239

I like Vanderbilt, but if KAT plays should I pivot?

• Njsum1

@HungryHungryHip said...

If we don’t get news on Milwaukee before lock it’s gonna be a chaotic slate for late swap if not prepared

It looks like it will be this way all season with COVID protocols.

It’s annoying and time consuming yet provides an edge to those who pay attention and refresh BBM every 20 seconds…haha

• jdtrey

@Kanner88 said...

Over but only in the 85 range
    Over/under Philly shooting 28% today?

• Randallus

@HungryHungryHip said...

Honestly I’m preparing the same way with Giannis in or out. In both scenarios:

- I’m not playing him. – I like Middleton. – I like Portis in a potential blowout.

Although, I agree. If Giannis is out, my ownership, of guys like Porter, Middleton, and Jrue increase dramatically.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

It looks like it will be this way all season with COVID protocols.

It’s annoying and time consuming yet provides an edge to those who pay attention and refresh BBM every 20 seconds…haha

Ive found a nice little rhythm in 20 max.

Make one lineup 20 times. Identify a few lineups where I may want exposure to early games and then basically late swap everything the rest of the night. If I can avoid most of the early snowflakes then I have a good night.

• gameofgames

@tmarohl said...

I rarely do them because I suck at them, but threw one in today, and have about 18K left.

I couldn’t do it…..it looked to deperate

• gameofgames

Anyone notice the Monte Morris intimidation manuever? baller

• chronoxiong

What Bucks news are you guys talking about? Giannis isn’t on any injury report. Plus, the Cavs are not a pushover so far this season. They are playing slow paced, but competiting in every game so far this season. Some of their players are injured too but that doesn’t mean the Bucks will rest players to even it up. I’m confused.

• bsmithwhat

The assumption is ABC might sit since it’s back to back and he took a hard spill last night. I for one will plan as if he’s playing and adjust if otherwise stated.

• HungryHungryHip

@chronoxiong said...

What Bucks news are you guys talking about? Giannis isn’t on any injury report? Plus, the Cavs are not a pushover so far this season. They are playing slow paced, but competiting in every game so far this season. Some of their players are injured too but that doesn’t mean the Bucks will rest players to even it up. I’m confused.

Just speculation based on the fall Giannis had yesterday(even though he came back in afterwards.) Plus the back to back. Might be nothing but if he sits it changes the slate a ton

• Brendan239

I thought Brown would be a slam dunk. He’s in some real good LUs

• Brendan239

The one time I fade questionable Cole

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Ive found a nice little rhythm in 20 max.

Make one lineup 20 times. Identify a few lineups where I may want exposure to early games and then basically late swap everything the rest of the night. If I can avoid most of the early snowflakes then I have a good night.

I’ve just been playing less lineups, since I build and adjust my lineups by hand. Other seasons I’d do 10-20 per night, now I’m at 5-10 across DK, FD, and Yahoo

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

What Bucks news are you guys talking about? Giannis isn’t on any injury report. Plus, the Cavs are not a pushover so far this season. They are playing slow paced, but competiting in every game so far this season. Some of their players are injured too but that doesn’t mean the Bucks will rest players to even it up. I’m confused.

Bucks injury report was not released yet. Speculating because Giannis took a hard fall last night on his hip.

• tmarohl

These were post game comments.

Jim Owczarski
    JimOwczarski "I'm great. I always feel good. It was a bad fall. Yeah, I was good (playing after)." - "(player-popup #giannis-antetokounmpo)Giannis Antetokounmpo":/players/giannis-antetokounmpo-16852. Quote Tweet Jim Owczarski JimOwczarski
    · 16h
    #Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo wasn’t about to say he’s not feeling OK after that hard foul as he meets with us postgame.

• tmarohl

Eric Nehm
    @eric_nehm
    ·
    2h
    Bucks have not yet submitted an injury report for tonight’s game against the Cavaliers.

Second night of a back-to-back, so we’ll have to wait to get an update on Giannis Antetokounmpo, who took a hard fall last night in the Bucks’ loss to the Jazz.

• celtics69

Sixers hanging tough.

• HungryHungryHip

I’m hoping Giannis is fine and plays so that I’m not forced to play 2-3 Bucks in every lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).