• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Minnesota at Charlotte
    7:30 San Antonio at Detroit
    7:30 Cleveland at Atlanta
    7:30 Washington at NY Knicks
    10:30 Utah at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thetitanlb

@zigger77 said...

40% of people cashed without towns so it wasnt do or die. The one day where booker went off and had 25 more fdp than any other player and was 50% owned thats a little annoying.

Lol if you faded KAT chances are you did really really good in gpp. Cause he did jack while the other centers killed.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Tonight was a mess for me. Any ideas for tomorrow?

• nateW

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Tonight was a mess for me. Any ideas for tomorrow?

Tomorrow is going to be F***ed up as well. I think I’m done till regular season begins. Save your money.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Tomorrow isnt gonna be a bad slate, hopefully some people rest and the news comes out like an hour before lock so you can get an advantage! :)

• Fontaine

So close, yet so far…
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/16557/contests/16557-202121368/entries/1041191738/scoring?entry=1041327361

• dvusdayz

man george hill had a great night… shoulda grabbed more of him :/

• kpquick24

I just can’t talk myself into playing preseason games. Ready for regular season to start already.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@kpquick24 said...

I just can’t talk myself into playing preseason games. Ready for regular season to start already.

I feel like play preseason in the NBA gives you valuable knowledge for the regular season. NBA players change teams like drawls, and with the teams their roles change dramatically. In the NFL/NBA I think it’s more skill based and the scheme only effects the player to a certain extent. For instance; Ish Smith was fantasy gold with the Sixers, I don’t see him being as good with the Pistons. The style of basketball they play makes him a punt play at best.

• chronoxiong

I decided to play a few games for tonight’s slate and barely managed to win one cash game. What went wrong? I picked Towns over Drummond. I shouldn’t be mad though because Towns was 70% in most of the games I was in. I guess Drummond is out there playing too hard.

• thekushhammer

@chronoxiong said...

I decided to play a few games for tonight’s slate and barely managed to win one cash game. What went wrong? I picked Towns over Drummond. I shouldn’t be mad though because Towns was 70% in most of the games I was in. I guess Drummond is out there playing too hard.

i’m not complaining so dont take it that way, but on FD 6-8 players in cash games are over 70% owned. Generally they are the most expensive players at their position (except for McRae tonight). I’m only speaking on preseason; it’s pretty easy to identify who these are before you start the slate, but it might not swing your way if you fade someone. On the flip, it might be hard to catch up on a slate if you have two guys everyone pretty much has cause you missed on the spots where you could differentiate

Preseason’s been really good to me, but those are just the breaks when you have to pick two at each position on FD and there are no pricing restrictions. Makes you feel smart when you are on the right side of it, and pretty awful when you dont

• thekushhammer

@chronoxiong said...

double

• Epicsic

With the news of Atlanta playing starters more mins and Cleveland starting kids vs them. It was a no brainer for D Howard and he was 5% owned everyone chances points for KAT

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).