• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Minnesota at Charlotte
    7:30 San Antonio at Detroit
    7:30 Cleveland at Atlanta
    7:30 Washington at NY Knicks
    10:30 Utah at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• al3b3d3v

as per CavsJoeG : Ty Lue to rest normal starters in ATL on Monday; will start 2kayzero, Dahntay Jones, James Jones, Jordan McRae & Cory Jefferson.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

From @CandaceDBuckner So again, #Wizards PG John Wall will make his preseason debut tonight vs #Knicks… sooner than many expected him to return.

• Davidd0726

• scsa1998

@Fontaine said...

So much for any high ownerhip on LBJ. His FD player blurb has him as out.

I say he will still be 5%-10% owned. Some people either do not read or entered and forgot

• DP3

Tobias or Porzingis??

• MarcoPolo128

Any idea on how many minutes John Wall is gonna get?

• dwc1421

Why play Ish when you get 32 minutes minimum of Felder tonight?

• Fontaine

@dwc1421 said...

Why play Ish when you get 32 minutes minimum of Felder tonight?

because they play 2 different positions on FD.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Don’t expect Wall to grab all that many minutes. There’s no reason for them to take a chance with him apart from getting him some conditioning work.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@Fontaine said...

because they play 2 different positions on FD.

Wonder if Toney Douglas gets some decent burn?

• Yossup

What do we think of Dahntay Jones over McRae?

• goblue84

The Cavs feel like the Grizzlies back in March when they only had 8 healthy guys to play; I put up my best score ever that night (387)

• likaihua

McRae will be the most owned player tonight

• Yossup

I bet Deandre Liggins gets some good run, FD has everyone slated at SG.. gonna be an interesting night

• Pitch120

@sotnohc said...

Wonder if Toney Douglas gets some decent burn?

Douglas is my No. 1 play tonight. Think he sees 25+ minutes

• IronMonkey415

FD have Satoranskyas as a SF, come on now.

• Pitch120

@peachfuzz said...

Don’t expect Wall to grab all that many minutes. There’s no reason for them to take a chance with him apart from getting him some conditioning work.

You can say that about anyone in preseason. Wall’s going to get some play today, I fully trust him

• mdenny13

I’m going all in on KAT tonight I think.

Also going to have a lot of Felder, McRea, Porzingis, and Ish..

Thoughts on Lamb tonight? Also Bjelica? Both of them interest me, but not sure I want to play them if they are gonna be super chalky.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@Pitch120 said...

You can say that about anyone in preseason. Wall’s going to get some play today, I fully trust him

Wall’s case is not like most other starters though because he has had surgery on both knees in the off-season he’s still recovering from. He’s probably in the same bin as Kemba Walker where he’ll get just enough minutes to get him a workout, but not enough to be very fantasy relevant.

Might be an okay play for cash since his floor is probably relatively high, but I’d be really surprised if get enough action to put up like 35+ fps you’d like for GPP.

• likaihua

Bjelica will be an interesting play. He saw a lot of minutes the first game, and he won’t be heavily owned due to the competitive SF position on this slate.

• heyarnold1212

John Wall (knees) will make his preseason debut on Monday vs. the Knicks.
    He’s been a full participant at practice for the past couple days and has been scrimmaging as well, but the Wizards will likely limit his minutes tonight. He’s coming off surgeries to both knees, so his performance will be under the microscope tonight. If everything goes well tonight, he should be on track for the season opener. According to Wall, he’s only expecting to see a “couple” minutes.

• IronMonkey415

That is true, back to Chris Paul and Ricky Rubio for me.

• mrmogz

They’re gonna be a LOT less chalky than your core players that’s for sure. Gonna be a night where most of the chalk probabky goes off so it’s trying to find that 1 or 2 players to differentiate yourself.

• Fontaine

Utah Jazz ‏@utahjazz 2m2 minutes ago
    Jazz Injury Update for #UTAatLAC:

OUT
    • Burks (rehabilitation)
    • Favors (L knee bone bruise/IT band syndrome)
    • Hayward (fractured finger)

• Bolwellb

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

Who do we like on the jazz then? Gobert and Shelvin Mack have my interest.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).