• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Minnesota at Charlotte
    7:30 San Antonio at Detroit
    7:30 Cleveland at Atlanta
    7:30 Washington at NY Knicks
    10:30 Utah at LA Clippers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ripking

What’s up with minimum salary on DK being 4k? I miss the good old 3k days.. Anyone notice this change?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@ripking said...

What’s up with minimum salary on DK being 4k? I miss the good old 3k days.. Anyone notice this change?

I noticed it. I was wondering if it was for just preseason, or if they’re going to keep the change.

• nateW

@Jeddy3 said...

Anyone have any insight on Pau? I know it’s pop, but they gotta get used to him running the five before the season. Seems like tonight is as good of a spot as any to see that, no?

Lol. He’s not going to out play the other centers tonight. Don’t even touch him. They won’t need him to do anything big until they play the Warriors in the playoffs. They will need his offense at that time.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@Sports100 said...

Kay Felder is still listed as a shooting guard on FD. That sucks.

60% of the Cavs starters are SG on FD

• Pitch120

Schroder and Pau are my two top plays today

• Vanco

Remember to target players from teams facing teams that are sitting all the starters. I would fade them otherwise, but liking some Hawks tonight with the news.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@ripking said...

LOL, With FDs soft preseason pricing, you can put together any line up you want

• Epicsic

@Pitch120 said...

Not sure if this is a joke or not

• nateW

@Pitch120 said...

Lmao! Good luck with that.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@Pitch120 said...

Please tell me you are on FD

• Tammy409

@Fontaine said...

Ish Smith will be low owned after his dud and will dominate in 25 minutes. Get it

Agreed. Seen this story played out too many times…

• Tammy409

@duck3134 said...

LOL, With FDs soft preseason pricing, you can put together any line up you want

Why I’ll never play on FanDuel… It’s the Wal*Mart of Dfs.

• 59Theorem

@Tammy409 said...

I. AM. DYING.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@Tammy409 said...

HAH!

• al3b3d3v

@59Theorem said...

I. AM. DYING.

this

• Fontaine

If the Atlanta Hawks Offical twitter interacts with me on twitter, does this mean I am twitter famous?

All kidding aside, they liked my tweet that i made about their starters minutes tonight. Made me be even more confident in my process for the Hawks tonight.

• Tammy409

@ripking said...

The pricing is hardly restrictive and guessing at least a ‘good faith’ effort to save people from imploding on their own idiotic tendencies.

• Tammy409

@Fontaine said...

If the Atlanta Hawks Offical twitter interacts with me on twitter, does this mean I am twitter famous?

All kidding aside, they liked my tweet that i made about their starters minutes tonight. Made me be even more confident in my process for the Hawks tonight.

Yay.

• quarts

Who are you playing on the hawks? Muscala and Bazemore?

• al3b3d3v

http://www.nba.com/clippers/gallery/pregame-report-what-watch-clippers-host-jazz

“Head coach Doc Rivers could choose to go back to the original look to try to get the usual starting five in rhythm, or he could make another tweak. With no shootaround before Monday’s game, that won’t be evident until around the time the Clippers take the floor.”

• deerosa

Four days off for the clippers, I am just afraid of a huge blowout before haltime, resting all of the starting five.

They are also experimenting Austin Rivers at SF, depending on size and matchups. So he may get a ton of time tonight regardless of score.

• fsunole64

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2014 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@deerosa said...

Four days off for the clippers, I am just afraid of a huge blowout before haltime, resting all of the starting five.

They are also experimenting Austin Rivers at SF, depending on size and matchups. So he may get a ton of time tonight regardless of score.

Just a preseason tip no coach cares about the score of the games. They are not going to play starters more if its a close game or less because its a blow out. They are more worried about trying out different combination of players to see what works and what does not. they basically decide how many minutes a player is going to play before the game and generally stick to it in the preseason.

• deerosa

@fsunole64 said...

Just a preseason tip no coach cares about the score of the games. They are not going to play starters more if its a close game or less because its a blow out. They are more worried about trying out different combination of players to see what works and what does not. they basically decide how many minutes a player is going to play before the game and generally stick to it in the preseason.

IF they drop 70 points before the first half, I think they may decide that they have seen enough.

Just sayin’

I see your point though.

• Bryant23

I need help with the small forward position on DraftKings.. Any suggestions? TIA

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

Looking for 3 of the four PFs to rotate in Line ups on FD

Lyles, Blake, Porzingis, Cory Jefferson

Opinions?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).