Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 Brooklyn at Miami
    8:00 Philadelphia at Memphis
    8:30 Oklahoma City at Dallas
    10:30 Portland at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epicsic

Had Howard everywhere yesterday due to Atlanta telling everyone the starters playing more mins vs the backups for Clevland. He was 5% owned everywhere. As for tonight is it the night we have to roster Westbrook?

• osuryanf

I would like to thank SVG for randomly playing Drummond the 4th quarter against the subs, which then saved my night and turned into a profit. Not sure why ya did it Stan, but hey, thanks!

• crumbler81

Just curious, but do y’all think I should play this 4-game slate like any other slate?

I normally play a 90/10 mix of cash/gpp at low stakes. Decent results last night on a 5-game slate.

• ASitar

Using Westy and Same at PG so I have to go low somewhere. Is Saric a good play? White side best play st C or too chalky? I like the higher pricing Finally. Makes you be more creative without allowing you to pick all top players.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

Using Westy and Same at PG so I have to go low somewhere. Is Saric a good play? White side best play st C or too chalky? I like the higher pricing Finally. Makes you be more creative without allowing you to pick all top players.

Saric appears to be resting tonight so no don’t play him.

• fsunole64

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #22

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2014 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

fanduel pricing still a joke you can easily get anyone you want. Draftkings is somewhat tight again which is nice.

• osuryanf

@fsunole64 said...

fanduel pricing still a joke you can easily get anyone you want. Draftkings is somewhat tight again which is nice.

Fade Fanduel! I’ve decided to the rest of the preseason. They’re too lazy to adjust pricing but not lazy enough to make money from tournaments. See ya!

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

The good thing about Westbrook in the preseason is that salary doesn’t really matter, and he might have the highest score on the slate even if his minutes are limited.

I’ll gladly take 40-45fp in preseason, and call it a day.

• osuryanf

Just out of curiosity, are there any Forwards (SF or PF) at 4K we like in this slate? Pricing has went up (which I’m happy about), but who will be the Cory Jefferson type forward tonight?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Fade Fanduel! I’ve decided to the rest of the preseason. They’re too lazy to adjust pricing but not lazy enough to make money from tournaments. See ya!

lol

• TommyWantWingy33

Almost feels like a starters night. You guys think coaches are gonna start ramping up starters minutes as we inch closer to the season?

• al3b3d3v

BroLo out, opens up Booker and uhg.. Scola

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Almost feels like a starters night. You guys think coaches are gonna start ramping up starters minutes as we inch closer to the season?

Of course they will. Might not be tonight but no doubt they will be shoring up the rotations with cuts coming and such.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Just out of curiosity, are there any Forwards (SF or PF) at 4K we like in this slate? Pricing has went up (which I’m happy about), but who will be the Cory Jefferson type forward tonight?

Luis Scola at 4k, and Thomas Robinson at 4.3K on DK. Not really liking anything at the SF position at min price.

• Vanco

Alright, here I go in this crazy preseason putting in the time, research, following the news, thinking I’m getting some bit of improvement over the people just throwing in lineups and haven’t even min cashed in a few days. Today, I like Russell again at home. Really like Kanter if Adams is held out with ankle problems. BroLo out tonight, so probably going to have a ton of Whiteside/Kanter

• osuryanf

@peachfuzz said...

Luis Scola at 4k, and Thomas Robinson at 4.3K on DK. Not really liking anything at the SF position at min price.

Scola MAYBE if I feel like gambling, but I feel like the Nets will give some of their young guns a chance to shine before throwing out old man Luis Scola for an extended period of time.

I want nothing to do with Thomas Robinson, he’s been atrocious this preseason.

• dwc1421

2v2 whiteside & kanter vs Hamilton & Westbrook?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Scola MAYBE if I feel like gambling, but I feel like the Nets will give some of their young guns a chance to shine before throwing out old man Luis Scola for an extended period of time.

I want nothing to do with Thomas Robinson, he’s been atrocious this preseason.

Yep, I agree, but those are the only real options at that price in those positions.

Scola might get a bit of a bump tonight due to BroLo being out.

• dwc1421

@al3b3d3v said...

BroLo out, opens up Booker and uhg.. Scola

You’re missing the guys that will really benefit from no BroLo

• kdill20

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

Im shocked I’ve at least made my money back every slate thus far. I think tonight, Whiteside and Westbrook are must haves. Even though they’ll be chalky, its necessary chalk. I like Curry too. save some money with dallas scrubs. Philly guys are interesting. Tj McConnell has been streaky, but Holmes is a baller. and then there the Lakers… Russel is out here trying to prove something. and portland has decent options in Lillard, Harkless, crabbe

• TommyWantWingy33

Anyone see anything from sixers about embiid getting more minutes? If he gets close to 20 I gotta get him in at his DK price.

• omgrockst4r

Anyone see anything from sixers about embiid getting more minutes? If he gets close to 20 I gotta get him in at his DK price.

Embiid said Monday that he believed he would be restricted to playing 15 minutes on the court. However, coach Brett Brown later said that the big man would once again play just 12 minutes – all in the first half. The goal is for Embiid to reach about 20-24 minutes by the Oct. 26 season opener.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/20161011_Joel_Embiid_will_face_his_toughest_test_yet__Marc_Gasol.html

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

20 – 24 minutes for the opener is what they’re hoping for, so he’ll have to get 20+ for a couple games at some point here soon.

• ASitar

Was Vonleh a flash in the pan the other night? And I meant Dame not Same above.

• sloanxx

So where do people look at info before sites start flowing in information on the slates for the day? I hate waking up and having to wait a few hours before stats and advice start coming around lol. I’ve looked on espn but couldn’t really find anything. Probably just not looking at the right area.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.