Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 Brooklyn at Miami
    8:00 Philadelphia at Memphis
    8:30 Oklahoma City at Dallas
    10:30 Portland at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• traviswhite

I don’t fn get how you win. #checkedout #fatigued #research #nothingtoshow

• thetitanlb

D Russel got 5 dk points in his last 28 minutes of playing time. Thanks d Russ. Ur the man

• IronMonkey415

$39 buckeraoo on dk.

I’ll take it.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@traviswhite said...

I don’t fn get how you win. #checkedout #fatigued #research #nothingtoshow

Research only goes so far. You have to watch the games learn team/player tendencies, then hope for some luck. In basketball once you see some of these guys to play and learn their game you will know who to play and who not to play.

• Vanco

Did 4/5 Whiteside lineups last night. Went to bed with those lineups sitting nicely. Wake up to find just the non-Whiteside lineup min cashed. WTF frustration

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

My core ended up being in first place- I just didn’t take the right combination of players in other positions. Still, not a bad night for me.

I also predicted 30.4 points for Westbrook- almost spot on there.

• jess701

I can’t believe it 245 last night and nothing. Don’t think I can do much better.

• jess701

Just on here

• Butternutter

@jess701 said...

I can’t believe it 245 last night and nothing. Don’t think I can do much better.

what did you play in? 245 would cash in the Four Point Play on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.