Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 Brooklyn at Miami
    8:00 Philadelphia at Memphis
    8:30 Oklahoma City at Dallas
    10:30 Portland at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• quarts

@Epicsic said...

but I’ve never noticed it and I’ve been coming to this forum much longer than you. To say it happens with no proof is “bogus”

Okay, I played “rubio” last night that somebody said was a must play. This has happened to me before. But in general I agree, most people are on here sharing information with good intentions.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

I’m really struggling at SF tonight on FD. Grant is listed as a PF, so he’s a no go.

Looks like Evan Turner and ???

Any suggestions?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@quarts said...

Okay, I played “rubio” last night that somebody said was a must play. This has happened to me before. But in general I agree, most people are on here sharing information with good intentions.

Rubio is never a must play.

Ever.

Even less so with Kris Dunn behind him.

• Epicsic

@quarts said...

The words Rubio and must play should have been an alarm bro.

• Epicsic

@quarts said...

• quarts

@Epicsic said...

Agreed. Touche….

• Fontaine

I getting so annoyed at this FD Pickem DFS. Sigh. Hope everyone kicked asslast night. Fun slate tonight!!!!

• AWoo

That is why you should research and trust YOUR own plays before listening to other people.

• frugal

@duck3134 said...

I’m really struggling at SF tonight on FD. Grant is listed as a PF, so he’s a no go.

Looks like Evan Turner and ???

Any suggestions?

Tough on DK as well. SF is where I’m likely spending the least money tonight. Portland forwards have a great matchup if you can predict the minutes and someone on Philly has to score…Winslow will likely be low owned after his dud but could bounce back, maybe tonight’s the night Harrison Barnes breaks out of his slump.

• dwc1421

@JustRaze said...

You must be new. Here’s an NBA headline from last March:

“”(player-popup)Russell Westbrook”:/players/russell-westbrook-1083 Records NBA’s Fastest Triple-Double Since 1955: Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook needed just 20 minutes, 17 seconds of court time to pile up 13 points, 14 assists and 10 rebounds”.

I’m anything but new. If you’re playing cash games you play RWB but there’s definitely merit for a gpp fade.

• Drewbeedoo

The funny thing is that you guys are 100% right. Most of us don’t know the inside Twitter accounts for minute updates and have to rely on here and NBA.com! I wil find them! Lol

• Jwhosky

Any word on who PHI is resting?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@dwc1421 said...

I’m anything but new. If you’re playing cash games you play RWB but there’s definitely merit for a gpp fade.

I’m usually pretty harsh on RWB because his regular season price normally makes him unplayable, but I’m more worried about strict points in preseason rather than value.

• zigger77

Saric is resting, Noel is out. Anyone have any interest in Holmes/grant?

• MarcoPolo128

I haven’t played preseason nba cash games yet and I am considering it. Anyone know the typical difference in the money line in terms of points for preseason NBA Cash and GPP? Thanks

• sloanxx

randy foye resting tonight for the nets, any love for jeremy lin?

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@zigger77 said...

aric is resting, Noel is out. Anyone have any interest in Holmes/grant

Yes and Yes

• AtomicCity42

Thanks for all tbe early info fellas. Looking forward to another good night

• Bryant23

Who do you guys like at shooting guard today.. Any besides Victor?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

If Waiters is out I see Derrick Williams going ham on the Nets second unit.

• AtomicCity42

@Bryant23 said...

Who do you guys like at shooting guard today.. Any besides Victor?

Prob change my mind but right now I’m gonna take a chance on Kilpatrick

• deerosa

@sloanxx said...

randy foye resting tonight for the nets, any love for jeremy lin?

I saw that, wanted some Foye with Lopez out. Someone has got to take advantage of that Usage.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

With Foye out, any chance Bogdanovic finally gets some run?

• quarts

Looks like robert covington has been playing like ass, even though he’s getting minutes

• FantasyBumz

Don’t sleep on babbit, he has been putting up solid numbers and always low owned

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).