Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 Brooklyn at Miami
    8:00 Philadelphia at Memphis
    8:30 Oklahoma City at Dallas
    10:30 Portland at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• decaye23

@narcocop said...

Sharing a little narrative on Westbrook vs Dallas today , not that it matters much , but it might. During the playoffs last year, Mark Cuban said Westbrook wasnt a superstar. He might want to show him , he is.

Don’t know if anyone remembers, but there was also the incident where the pre-game dance that Westbrook and Cameron Payne do was interrupted by the Mavs…some pushing happened. Charlie Villanueva & Justin Anderson were involved with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6aLSrVGDWk

I don’t think I will factor either one of those narratives in my selections though. Still preseason.

• Rosterbate

Anyone else feel that Dipo, Godside, Holmes, and Grant are pretty much must plays tonight? I’ve built all my lineups with those 4 as my core. This is on DK.

• Toadthegreat

I hate SF tonight on FD!

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@Toadthegreat said...

I hate SF tonight on FD!

Grant….ed. Would be much nicer if he was a SF on FD

• JustDFSin

I’m guessing you are fading westy? If so those 4 are a nice core

• linesrc

@kawhisenberg said...

I’m unfamiliar with Cat Barber during his time at NC State. Anyone have any ideas on how Barber being active could effect the value of TJ McConnell and Sergio Rodriguez?

In college he was the whole offense so he took a ton of shots. Not sure how he will be used in the NBA though.

• linesrc

@kawhisenberg said...

I’m unfamiliar with Cat Barber during his time at NC State. Anyone have any ideas on how Barber being active could effect the value of TJ McConnell and Sergio Rodriguez?

In college he was the whole offense so he took a ton of shots. Not sure how he will be used in the NBA though.

• TeHDruiD

It’s probably been missed because the timing of my post synched up badly with RG adding a new thread page, but I’d advise you all to go back to page 8 and kind of let my post sink in

• legitlegit

thoughts on babbitt tonight?

• Rosterbate

@JustDFSin said...

I’m guessing you are fading westy? If so those 4 are a nice core

I fit Westy in a couple lineups with those 4, and mixed some low price guys in there. Also a couple lineups where I had almost the same core with Kanter instead of Whiteside.

• Bayoung1989

Boganovic is starting for the Nets tonight per @IraHeatBeat

• PujolsJunkie

Is it weird I have a good feeling on James Ennis tonight? lol

• kawhisenberg

Dion Waiters is active tonight.

• skankinmat

on DK would you play DeAngelo/Oladipo or McCollum/Whiteside ?

• narcocop

McCollum /Whiteside

• deejones49

• ryanjt90

@deejones49 said...

Metta World Peace?

All in on 500 teams.

• Clayce

is TJ still viable with Waiters playing?

• TheRyanFlaherty

@Bayoung1989 said...

Boganovic is starting for the Nets tonight per @IraHeatBeat

Cool. That was the one piece of news I was hoping to hear.
    As with everyone else, I wasn’t too thrilled with the SF selection on FD, and had him penciled in as my dart throw.
    Now I likely don;t have to change anything….or at least I should keep myself from tinkering since there’s like 4k or something of dead money that I can mess things up with.

First time bothering with preseason NBA this year….we’ll see how this goes.

• MrUNC50

@thetitanlb said...

In college Cat Barber was a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty sure he lead cbb last year in scoring. In power 5 conferences at least. But yeah i dont think he has a shot at the team. Im gussing Sergio and Tj share the minutes because the coach just wants to see who the back up this year will be between those 2.

He was 6th. Guys named Felder and Hield were better. Hate NC State but Barber was good. Doubt he does anything in the NBA for a few years.

• stats99tuff

lmao I have him in my lineup on dk…… don’t ask me why hahaha (james ennis)

• Yacht67

Dragic anyone?

• Bayoung1989

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Cool. That was the one piece of news I was hoping to hear.
    As with everyone else, I wasn’t too thrilled with the SF selection on FD, and had him penciled in as my dart throw.
    Now I likely don;t have to change anything….or at least I should keep myself from tinkering since there’s like 4k or something of dead money that I can mess things up with.

First time bothering with preseason NBA this year….we’ll see how this goes.

I was wrong. That was initally reported but now @TomLorezno reports Lin/J Harris/RHJ/Booker/Hamilton as the Nets starters. Sorry for any confusion

• jess701

Anyone think Zack will get more then 15 minutes tonight?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Yacht67 said...

Dragic anyone?

I’m having plenty.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).