Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 San Antonio at Orlando
    7:30 Milwaukee at Indiana
    8:00 Denver at Minnesota
    9:00 Phoenix at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mdenny13

Still way too early but I’m looking at KAT, PG, Barton and Delly as my building blocks right now.

Also probably gonna have to go back to the Booker well.

Thoughts on Hill as a second point guard on FD?

• bmann

Taking a good look at Aaron Gordon, given Vogl’s comments. It’s the Spurs but he’ll inevitably have minutes against scrubs.

• AtomicCity42

Morning Grinders..didn’t do too well last night, looking forward to better things today

• circadudexl

I like hill, he’s getting solid minutes with the new team and I also like Barton and warren

• TommyWantWingy33

has anyone watched/paid attention to the Jazz this pre season? they still got that super slow pace? Might sway me on Booker…..although everyone said fade last time and he still crushed.

• ASitar

Alphabet!!!!! I also like Hill to continue chucking up shots and Fournier should see a lot of minutes. I feel like Gallinari is due but I’m leaning Wiggins.

GL tonight.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@mdenny13 said...

Still way too early but Iā€™m looking at KAT, PG, Barton and Delly as my building blocks right now.

Also probably gonna have to go back to the Booker well.

Thoughts on Hill as a second point guard on FD?

Love the slate tonight. Tons of options. I like Payton and Mudiay as other options at the point

• mrmogz

How does the Brow have 2 Fpts in the 2 game slate?! Anyone catch that, is he injured?

• Butternutter

Thank you Sam Dekker and your 0.1% ownership!

• zigger77

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Teague is a good play, and a little better if pg is out. George hill is good play, hes getting more ball handling reponsibilities with hayward being out

• zigger77

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrmogz said...

How does the Brow have 2 Fpts in the 2 game slate?! Anyone catch that, is he injured?

He injured his ankle like 6 minutes into the first quarter

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@mrmogz said...

Death, Taxes and AD injured. Yes sprained ankle.

• MarcoPolo128

@mrmogz said...

He got injured and did not return

• laser1000000

@MarcoPolo128 said...

He got injured and did not return

I wouldn’t take AD in Fantasy Changing a Light Bulb in the Den.

• zigger77

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Underhand free throw shooting in the nba is kinda funny to see.

• heyarnold1212

• FelixARuiz

Dumb question any line up builders for NBA preseason?

• FelixARuiz

Havent seen it every time I go says projections are not available.

• aceblazer07

Where are we looking for tonight? struggled last couple days. ORL young starters? read somewhere that payton and gordon to get a lot of minutes

• Toadthegreat

I saw that too Ace, problem is that I’ve been too chalky the past couple of nights. Still get my $ back but no big returns. I think lots of people will be on the ORL guys.

• aceblazer07

@Toadthegreat said...

I saw that too Ace, problem is that I’ve been too chalky the past couple of nights. Still get my $ back but no big returns. I think lots of people will be on the ORL guys.

Chalky plays can still be in winning tourney lineup. Whiteside for example

• kdill20

Exactly. You Have to have the chalk that explodes… and all it takes is literally one-two guys with sub 5% ownership to go like 10K value and boom you win. easier said than done. but thats the concept

• Toadthegreat

Totally agree Ace but I was SUPER chalky, browsed through the $3 tourney on FD last night and there were dozens upon dozens that had the exact same lineup. Like I said, I lived to fight another day but I needed at least one or two contrarian plays.

• aceblazer07

@Toadthegreat said...

Totally agree Ace but I was SUPER chalky, browsed through the $3 tourney on FD last night and there were dozens upon dozens that had the exact same lineup. Like I said, I lived to fight another day but I needed at least one or two contrarian plays.

Not 100% disagreeing yet. i was in $3 tourney on DK and the only person didnt read much about was covington. lauvergne was talked about or mentioned, but strictly tourney play. many of those guys were 20-40% owned with whiteside being 65%

• aceblazer07

Randolph and green, same team. wouldnt say absolute chalk. but still pretty popular. same team, same minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).