Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 San Antonio at Orlando
    7:30 Milwaukee at Indiana
    8:00 Denver at Minnesota
    9:00 Phoenix at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• precool

Ok, who got burned by Denver’s non starters tonight? Mudiay, Nurkic and Gallinari… Luckily I had one lineup without them. Bring on the regular season. Nice warm-up though. Good luck guys!

• Tammy409

@wolverinezack said...

Is Hill done for the night? Disappointing performance to say the least. Guess I should’ve faded him. I’m cashing as of now at least, hope it sticks

If that Bastard is done, I don’t win this thing and that’ll be two in 3 days he’s cost me…

Not to mention that I had Knight in there, so the salary for the lineup in 3rd is way under $50K.

• mbyrd75

@Tammy409 said...

If that Bastard is done, I don’t win this thing and that’ll be two in 3 days he’s cost me…

Not to mention that I had Knight in there, so the salary for the lineup in 3rd is way under $50K.

dang that Sucks. I’m watching the game and it’s all bums in for Utah. Well aside from Exum and lyles in the 3rd but now even they are out. Hill on the bench with his warmup shirt on. Nobody has said they won’t be back but it definitely isn’t looking good.

• dvusdayz

Exum needs minutes in the fourth so i can climb in this tourney

• atlaspepe

@dvusdayz said...

Exum needs minutes in the fourth so i can climb in this tourney

Yes please.

• terrypercs

sitting tied for first in this $2 dk layup, second in a $3 hot shot and 2 entries in 7th in a quarter arcade ($502). My two other lineups busted because I was out and couldn’t switch B knight last second. I was so hype when Chriss fouled out; especially since my Booker, Gobert Exum combo stopped getting run. Finally think Im figuring out how to construct my lineups, on a nice little 3 day streak.

• mbyrd75

Quite possibly one of the worst games i’ve ever watched. 101 free throw attempts between the two teams tonight

• Fontaine

Anyone who thought tonight was a trainwreck.. get used to it. Welcome to everyday NBA DFS in the regular season.

• weazel17

What a play by Goodwin!! Mostly because Gobert isn’t on the floor!

• hoffs812

Gobert was laughing

• mbyrd75

Was at #240 in the four play when the Jazz game went to the half. Finished 1975 since Gobert and Hill sat. goodness that’s rough

• mbyrd75

double post

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Had some STINKY line ups but somehow still managed to make $1 profit. I’ll take it. Things could have been s much worse with Jokic in 2/3 line ups and Elfrid in 3/3.

• byo34

Made over 2.5 times what i entered so I am happy! George Hill my only problem. If I put Rubio instead of Hill I would have placed 1st and won $500 but what are ya gonna do.

• weazel17

Jesus I may actually be in a position to test a withdrawal, no bruno. Never thought the day would come, is it super annoying via DK/PayPal? Seems like 10 years worth of business days and shenanigans

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@duck3134 said...

People playing FD really need to pay attention before line up lock, the payoff can be huge. Take tonight for example. I subbed out Mudiay and Gallo, managed to get in Payton and Knight. Now i’m 1.5 points ahead of all the dumb shits who didn’t pat attention. Life is good.

too bad Payton sucked and Knight was held out. Lol! That’s daily NBA on FD. FD had a year to fix that dumb late switch but didn’t. When I asked them why they said “it would be fair because everyone cant do it”. I said if you cant change your lineups then you have no reason playing. It’s going to get brutal when I’m at work til 7pm. May have to play exclusively on DK because of the late switch function.

• zigger77

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

@outtareach said...

too bad Payton sucked and Knight was held out. Lol! That’s daily NBA on FD. FD had a year to fix that dumb late switch but didn’t. When I asked them why they said “it would be fair because everyone cant do it”. I said if you cant change your lineups then you have no reason playing. It’s going to get brutal when I’m at work til 7pm. May have to play exclusively on DK because of the late switch function.

Lmao. Life isnt really good for him anymore

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tammy409 said...

“Tonight’s Sweat Brought to (Me), By”… My old friend ‘Biz’, I see. Went Ham, and nobody owned him or Stuckey.

I took stuckey out last minute for ellis and it cost me big!

• madmanjayWV

I LOVE IT — my first ever Preseason GPP cash with a 0 — done it a few times in the regular season, but the B. Knight my knee hurts injury news screwed me..oh well..sucked out a $3 FD GPP cash by 2.2 PTS..oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler