NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 San Antonio at Orlando
    7:30 Milwaukee at Indiana
    8:00 Denver at Minnesota
    9:00 Phoenix at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Toadthegreat

yea I think Whiteside was 70%+ in one FD tourney and Oladipo was 80%+ … good times. At least NBA is back and we can enjoy discussing these things. Love me some daily fantasy hoops!

• kdill20

yesterday, Vogel said payton ibaka gordon will “play alot”…. if the spurs rest anyone, run with it. and then i’d monitor the Utah injuries. Milwalke has good guard plays. ABC has burned me a few times, but also look at Minnesota’s DUnn. along with the Lavine and KAT. For Denver, WILLL THE THRILL. and their bigs are putting up great stat lines. super efficient bigs ( Jokic Nurkic). that game should have great pace as well. and then devin booker makes for an interesting SG guy in phoenix. just some thoughts

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Blog post on today’s slate is up on RotoGrinders. Feels like there are a lot of options tonight and pricing is fairly high for many, so I could see ownership being spread out as people have to make tough choices who to spend up on.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-dfs-preseason-analysis-for-october-12th-2016-1470340

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@aceblazer07 said...

Randolph and green, same team. wouldnt say absolute chalk. but still pretty popular. same team, same minutes

What Randolph is playing tonight?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdill20 said...

yesterday, Vogel said payton ibaka gordon will “play alot”…. if the spurs rest anyone, run with it. and then i’d monitor the Utah injuries. Milwalke has good guard plays. ABC has burned me a few times, but also look at Minnesota’s DUnn. along with the Lavine and KAT. For Denver, WILLL THE THRILL. and their bigs are putting up great stat lines. super efficient bigs ( Jokic Nurkic). that game should have great pace as well. and then devin booker makes for an interesting SG guy in phoenix. just some thoughts

Definitely feel Leonard will not get his normal run tonight. He has been playing more than most so I expect him to get us popped tonight. Just a gut call.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

George (illness) is considered doubtful for Wednesday’s preseason matchup with the Bucks, Grant Afseth of SneakerReporter reports. (11 minutes ago)

• stats99tuff

PG13 sick listed as doubtful, Glen Robinson III again???

• IronMonkey415

Yes sir.

• bmann

Stuckey, Robinson, Teague and Thad probably the main beneficiaries. Stuckey got very few minutes last game w/PG out but I could see him getting run tonight.

• bmann

Any Milwaukee people have any local news bits a/b MCW’s illness?

• antz2xplicit

I got 246.30 last night and need 246.80 for money. crying Jordan face

• tgw87

Mo Harkless saved me last night!

• zigger77

Glenn robinson is in play, but it depends on if CJ miles plays. His minutes will go down if he does play

• tommykarate

@FelixARuiz said...

Dumb question any line up builders for NBA preseason?

How about a site that confirms lineups when they come out?

With no MLB I caved in and did a $2 game.

• mannmicj

Josh Robbins ✔ @JoshuaBRobbins
    Magic starters tonight: Payton, Fournier, Gordon, Ibaka & Vucevic.

1h

• mannmicj

@tommykarate said...

How about a site that confirms lineups when they come out?

With no MLB I caved in and did a $2 game.

Fantasy Labs will be that site once regular season begins. I believe RG does it as well.

• tommykarate

@mannmicj said...

Fantasy Labs will be that site once regular season begins. I believe RG does it as well.

Oh I know and use both. I meant for preseason.

• Tyree901

No Favors, Hood, Burks or Hayward tonight against Phoenix for UTAH.

Per @tribjazz via twitter

• patpat1999

All the George Hill!!!!!

• nateW

Thank God NBA is back! NBA is far easier that MLB and NFL. Much more predictable. I got a feeling I’m going to be making some cash this season. I learned a lot from last year. Last night was like taking candy from a baby. That was some easy ass money.

• reids20

it’s pretty quiet on here today. I saw someone said about having a tough time playing chalk on here, i always play the chalk and then find the sleepers for the preseason and have won money every night and all i play is GPP. Last night Randle got me up pretty good.

• JustDFSin

@nateW said...

Thank God NBA is back! NBA is far easier that MLB and NFL. Much more predictable. I got a feeling I’m going to be making some cash this season. I learned a lot from last year. Last night was like taking candy from a baby. That was some easy ass money.

Your right. It’s easier plus if you stay close to your computer and play on dk you can edit your lu’s when late news comes out. Always dead money in NBA.

• mannmicj

@nateW said...

Thank God NBA is back! NBA is far easier that MLB and NFL.

I love the NBA,but the NFL is the easiest IMO.

• osuryanf

@mannmicj said...

I love the NBA,but the NFL is the easiest IMO.

NFL definitely has more variance than NBA.

• Toadthegreat

@reids20 said...

it’s pretty quiet on here today. I saw someone said about having a tough time playing chalk on here, i always play the chalk and then find the sleepers for the preseason and have won money every night and all i play is GPP. Last night Randle got me up pretty good.

that was me reids … I was saying that last night I think I was too chalky. Need one or two sleepers. Come regular season GPPs is it all about being as contrarian as possible?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).