Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 San Antonio at Orlando
    7:30 Milwaukee at Indiana
    8:00 Denver at Minnesota
    9:00 Phoenix at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• goblue84

And decision made lol

• ASitar

I have ABC in both GPPs. He’ll be low owned given his production and could put up the most points tonight. Only Orlando player I have is Fournier. PF is difficult tonight. Hoping I picked the 2 that put up 30 points each.

• mormi08

kahwi, parker, and lee are out.

• wolverinezack

Is LMA playing? People on twitter saying he’s out

• nateW

@frugal said...

Having a weird feeling this is going to be one of those nights where the news breaks very late that some key guys are sitting…

Sometimes I think the coaches and players like to F*** the fantasy players over while they make millions of dollars a year and we try to win some cash on Fanduel. Obviously they know how many people they are pissing off when they sit out the last second without giving anyone a heads up. MFers!

• Bayoung1989

PG13 and Miles both are OUT. Per Pacers official Twitter acct

• Hamilreb

@wolverinezack said...

NBA SCOOP: LaMarcus Aldridge will not play in Spurs’ preseason game Friday. He got Pop’s permission to attend his UT Hall of Honor induction

Shit, that says Friday. Sorry!

• goblue84

@wolverinezack said...

Good job getting answers straight from the source (McDonald), Zach

• wolverinezack

Miles and PG13 out hmmm GR3 another 30+ mins? Take him over Wiggins?

• sloanxx

yeah not feeling very confident at the moment. within about an hour of tip off and only one starting lineup has been announced. I feel like it’s going to be a scramble and end up being crummy lineups

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

Trying to decide between LMA, Wiggins and Teague for my last two spots on FD.

Thoughts?

• lanean11

So is LMA playing today!? I understand that he’s out on Friday

• wolverinezack

According to Spurs beat writer, LMA is playing

• 59Theorem

My favorite lineup I have currently has $2,400 leftover if anyone wants it.

• wolverinezack

Think I’m leaning GR3 over Wiggins.

• spursfan1

Need some advice for the Center and Utility positions tonight on DK
    KAT/Muhammad OR Jokic/Mudiay OR Nurkic/Barton OR Gorbert/Wiggins

• Bayoung1989

Jeff McDonald ‏@JMcDonald_SAEN 55s56 seconds ago
    According to the monitors here at Amway, which can change, Spurs are starting: Mills, Green, Anderson, Jean-Charles and Aldridge.

• dvusdayz

cfgardner ‏@cf_gardner 59s60 seconds ago
    Bucks starting lineup: Brogdon, Maker, Henson, Parker, Antetokounmpo.

• Bayoung1989

cfgardner ‏@cf_gardner 2m2 minutes ago
    Bucks starting lineup: Brogdon, Maker, Henson, Parker, Antetokounmpo

• wolverinezack

Jesus that’s some length Maker 7’, Henson 6’11, ABC, 6’10

• jessedio

Gotta throw Henson in a few lineups

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

I’m trying to track all the confirmed starters at the bottom of my blog. Feel free to follow along or let me know if I’ve missed anything. I’m only listed those who are confirmed per reliable sources.

• 59Theorem

@fathalpert said...

I’m trying to track all the confirmed starters at the bottom of my blog. Feel free to follow along or let me know if I’ve missed anything. I’m only listed those who are confirmed per reliable sources.

NICE! Can you link your blog again? Thanks!

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Brogdon, Giannis, Jabari, Thon & Henson start for milwaukee

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@59Theorem said...

NICE! Can you link your blog again? Thanks!

If you ever need to find a blog, there is a radio button at the top of the page (you may have to scroll your cursor all the way to top).

:)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).