Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 San Antonio at Orlando
    7:30 Milwaukee at Indiana
    8:00 Denver at Minnesota
    9:00 Phoenix at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• 59Theorem

@bhdevault said...

If you ever need to find a blog, there is a radio button at the top of the page (you may have to scroll your cursor all the way to top).

:)

Whelp, that’s just out of the question.

*Folds arms, pouts *

• IronMonkey415

Could already tell this is a losing night for me.

• jessedio

Nuggets are going to eff everyone who plays on Fanduel..lol

• mccoolio

Pretty sure Aldridge will play, the Texas Hall of Honor ceremony dinner is tomorrow. Aldridge should be able to make that no problem after playing tonight.

• wolverinezack

Only nugget I’m playing is Barton

• Petergunz82

Monroe vs Big Al in the 2nd unit matchup

• Bayoung1989

Delly is OUT per @cf_gardner

• JNZ

Wiggins or Fournier on FD?

• scsa0096

I want to roster Nurkic but scared he won’t play. Ugh! Pivoting to Monroe and Gobert.

• sloanxx

rashad vaughn or malcolm brogdon?

• jess701

Really like the Greek freak tonight

• kdill30

Murray could be a sneaky play if he sees the 30 minutes like he did 2 games ago again.

• jess701

Wiggins

• elmore0631

Exum starting for Jazz again tonight with Hood out.

On another note, does anyone like Mack for Utah?

• Sizmik

That Denver C is what I’m waiting on, hurry tf up and announce already

• Yombo

just gonna fade denver and hope that they rest a few people that players have on FD cash

• ripking

How does al jeff do against monroe?

• Yombo

i also think if Towns comes out more aggressive, said starting Denver C could pick up a few quick fouls

Nurkic and Jokic were both notorious for that last season

• Yombo

double ugh

• fistpumper

Nuggets head coach Mike Malone said Mudiay, Barton and Danilo Gallinari will not play tonight.

• Clayce

Spurs starting: Patty Mills, Danny Green, Kyle Anderson, Livio Jean-Charles and LaMarcus Aldridge

Is gasol out??

• Zergeibaka

@fistpumper said...

Nuggets head coach Mike Malone said Mudiay, Barton and Danilo Gallinari will not play tonight.

fr? if so, all the murray…

• spursfan1

Murray the play now?

• Juanpi

Coach Malone announced that Mudiay, Nurkic, Gallinari and Barton will be resting tonight. He wants to give playing time to bottom of roster.

BSN Nuggets

• karsenm

Just when my lineup was finalized.. Mudiay out, absolutely loved him tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).