Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 San Antonio at Orlando
    7:30 Milwaukee at Indiana
    8:00 Denver at Minnesota
    9:00 Phoenix at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AtomicCity42

@Juanpi said...

Coach Malone announced that Mudiay, Nurkic, Gallinari and Barton will be resting tonight. He wants to give playing time to bottom of roster.

BSN Nuggets

Þreciate it

• Juanpi

then Jokic becomes a must now

• gillio

George Hill-Jabari or Wiggins-Lyles (GPP)

• elmore0631

So, thoughts on Faried???

• NormPeterson

for the record all i saw was muddily, barton, and galinari out. No news about nurkic

• nateW

Wilson Chandler going to get hell of minutes then?

• Juanpi

I think the key question now surrounds the SF position. With best play Gallinari out, do you downgrade megachalk Devin Booker to Murray and hope he has a mediocre night… and save up for Antetokounmpo at SF?

• wygd17

I liked Mudiay too.

• elmore0631

@NormPeterson said...

for the record all i saw was muddily, barton, and galinari out. No news about nurkic

posted verbatim on BSN Nuggets to what the poster said— should be good to go on that

Starting lineup however not announced

• nateW

@wygd17 said...

I liked Mudiay too.

Mudiay out

• Mattmsk001

“liked”

• Mattmsk001

“liked”

• Davidd0726

Nurkic in or out?link.. source please..

• jeffgo33

Who you guys like better, Thon or Chriss?

• squadgod

Nurkic confirmed out

https://twitter.com/NBAWind/status/786336423909527552

• Bayoung1989

Per @CF_gardner “Now wor from Pacers is that Paul george will play. He rove don to join team today in Evansville”

• Bayoung1989

I have $10,000 left on the table in FanDuel. I must be crazy

• wygd17

Jocik or KAT for cash?

• Bayoung1989

Jokic or KAT on FanDuel for GPP?

• JohnnyTremz

Nuggets apparently planning on giving all 4 of their training camp invites run tonight according to @nbawind:
    “Nuggets training camp invites D.J. Kennedy, Axel Toupane, JaKarr Sampson & Nate Wolters will make their preseason debuts tonight vs Minny”

• JohnnyTremz

Fading chandler and murray now

• jess701

Gl guys

• osuryanf

Luckily was able to get Nurkic out when the news broke..

• TeHDruiD

The Paul George news came out just late enough that maybe not a lot of people will have him in GPP’s (FD). I like it, I like it (he’ll be a complete dud for me now :p)

GL tonight everyone

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).