• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• circadudexl

Good morning grinders, who else did Brandon knight screw over?!

• circadudexl

Let’s get that money back tonight

• AtomicCity42

Well ive done well score wise but only seem to be hitting on the dollar triple up so I’m gonna stick with it today lol

• Trevorm09

@circadudexl said...

He was ruled out before 7PM EST..

• goblue84

George Hill went murder inc on all my LUs

• letsgobuffalo

@Trevorm09 said...

He was ruled out before 7PM EST..

No he wasnt, it was well after lock on FD

• Zealonsunited

I replaced Hill with Exum at last minute and scored well. Cannot ever get on that Hill train.

• Vanco

@goblue84 said...

Yup, had hill in 3/4 lineups. Everytime I put someone more than 50%, they dud. I know it’s going to happen, but convince myself otherwise.

Spent a bunch of time making those lineups, following starters, minutes, coaches’ reports, beat writers, late swapping…and min cashed 2/4. Threw a quickie lineup in a FD NHL freeroll they emailed me…win $6.

Nice 6 game slate today. Already seeing some good chalk and sneaky sleepers.

edit: 7 games

• osuryanf

@goblue84 said...

He was the right play, don’t beat yourself up over it. Had a poor first half but due to them blowing out Phoenix there was no reason to play him the 2nd half. If he plays even the 3rd quarter he’s probably around 20 fantasy points which is fine for his price point.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Jokic and Elfrid in all LU’s and still cashed, plus $1 profit. Must have been an ugly night for everyone!

• terrypercs

Last night was my best night in DFS so far.. I think narratives are my biggest asset with lineup construction tbh. Figured Faried would get a lot of run with everyone sitting and the fact that they want to trade him. Also have to assume Exum plays more than Hill in a preseason game where he was announced to start. Chalk + Narrative= success?

Edit: also had a gut feeling to remove Jamal Murray from my punts just cause i remember reading the nuggets were running a bunch of training camp invitees.

• SJR

Started making dinner early last night, had George Hill and Delly (oops) in my LU and still min-cashed the $4 on DK. Fantasy gods giving me a pass

• jonwilson22

A nice night for me as I didn’t have any 0’s in my lineups. Gallinari was 25% owned, Knight was 31% owned, Barton was 24% , Mudiay was 16% , Leonard was 19% . All posted 0’s. Made things pretty easy! Tonight should be more interesting on Fanduel as you can’t just take the highest salaried players at each position for once.

• Trevorm09

@terrypercs said...

Last night was my best night in DFS so far.. I think narratives are my biggest asset with lineup construction tbh. Figured Faried would get a lot of run with everyone sitting and the fact that they want to trade him. Also have to assume Exum plays more than Hill in a preseason game where he was announced to start. Chalk + Narrative= success?

Idk about the narrative thing but I do agree when guy’s like Hill are chalk to fade them. I always get burned by guys like that, Exum was one of the plays I was most proud of being 3% owned, also faded Towns for Gobert, only reason I cashed on an ugly night.

• terrypercs

@Trevorm09 said...

Idk about the narrative thing but I do agree when guy’s like Hill are chalk to fade them. I always get burned by guys like that, Exum was one of the plays I was most proud of being 3% owned, also faded Towns for Gobert, only reason I cashed on an ugly night.

yup Exum was a great play and Gobert was such a beast; wouldve done better had he played the minutes he was supposed to. Just looking forward to tonight though; i try not to get too low or high off one night

• wolverinezack

Won 200 last night. Hill kept me from taking down the GPP I was in, finished 4th for 200. I’ll take it considering all the late news. Had Barton/GR3 but then news of the Nuggets broke out so went with LaVine at SG and had Chandler which would’ve been alright until someone said the Nugs wanted to play their scrubs more so I took Wiggins. Biggest thing last night was being able to follow here and didn’t have a player not playing. Hill would’ve been the play if he could’ve hit the broad side of a barn, what was he 0/8 from the field? If he goes a respectible 4/8 or better I’m probably doubling my winnings.

• heyarnold1212

Elfrid is the WOAT

• feekdogg

So mad at myself. Ended up .5 from cashing last night. I was asleep at the wheel when the Denver news broke. I only had Gallinari, but that was the difference between $15 and a couple $25 tickets and a big fat $0.

• osuryanf

Elfrid Payton is THE definition of a GPP dart y’all.. That means he can either a.) randomly go off and you got him at a low percentage, or b.) stink up the court.

Unfortunately for last night, it was B by a landslide.

• terrypercs

my username on DK&FD is DoneDoingFavors just in case people saw that username last night lol

• Trevorm09

So on to tonight… Are we riding RWB after that dud last game?

• Toadthegreat

@circadudexl said...

Me … he’s such a jerk!

• terrypercs

I’m liking Dame, Beal and Kanter tonight

• Theguy49503

Spent $9 bucks got back $37 lol. Going to reinvest it tonight to see if I can win some big money

• ASitar

Can’t NOT take Cousins tonight right? PG will be the hardest to pick from. I have Lillard and Conley right now. I think you have to go all stars tonight, nothing sneaky.

Is Marcus a good play tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).