• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• nateW

@TeHDruiD said...

Brett Dawson ‏@BDawsonWrites 10 minutes ago

Enes Kanter (knee soreness) out tonight. Precautionary. Roberson and Adams also out.

I wouldn’t try to bs you all. I’m a regular here especially during the regular season, I’m not that type

Any known posters in here that like to give false info trying to F up people’s lineups? I would never do that myself.

• MrAmbitious

https://twitter.com/ByJayKing

My celtics source

• traviswhite

oubry or gay?

• MrAmbitious

My source on the Hawks came from the Pistons beat writers

https://twitter.com/detroitpistons/lists/local-pistons-media

• AtomicCity42

Nm

• Dr3ambash3r

News & Updates
    6:31 PM EDT
    OCT 13
    Kanter is dealing with some soreness in his knee and will sit out Thursday’s preseason game against the Grizzlies, Erik Horne of The Oklahoman reports.

ANALYSIS:
    The Thunder are also slated to be without Steven Adams (ankle), so look for the likes of Joffrey Lauvergne, Domantas Sabonis and Nick Collison to collectively soak up the minutes at center. Considering Kanter is just dealing with some overall soreness, it doesn’t sound all too serious and he could be back as soon as Sunday’s matchup with the Timberwolves.

• osuryanf

Thanks fellas. You don’t necessarily always have to paste the entire thing, but something along the lines of “per rotoworld” at the end of the post can go a long way. Been on this forum awhile and sadly some people do post false information trying to be funny. Why? I’ll never know.

• Mattmsk001

@AtomicCity42 said...

Looks like Cavs will play starters up to 20 mins

Source?

• TeHDruiD

I hear ya man, it’s sad but true

• traviswhite

if blake or chris paul sit i will lose my mind

• traviswhite

if blake or chris paul sit i will lose my mind

• fpsnba

Today is almost as real like reg season

• AtomicCity42

@Mattmsk001 said...

Source?

It was a twitter link but now I can’t find it disregard for now…sorry

• TeHDruiD

Verified account ‏@ChrisFedor 22 minutes ago

#Cavs Tyronn Lue says he anticipates the starters (no LeBron, of course) playing around 22-24 minutes tonight. Tristan the same in debut.

• Cocomilk

Anybody have a minute projection for Westbrook?

• AtomicCity42

PM
    Dennis Schroder, Kent Bazemore, Kyle Korver, Kris Humphries and Dwight Howard will be in the starting lineup for Thursday’s preseason game against the Pistons.
    src: Chris Vivlamore

• meanmikesboy

source??

• Storm

Is DeRozan a good GPP play tonight?

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@AtomicCity42 said...

Looks like Cavs will play starters up to 20 mins

From twitter
    @ChrisFedor
    #Cavs Tyronn Lue says he anticipates the starters (no LeBron, of course) playing around 22-24 minutes tonight. Tristan the same in debut.

• AtomicCity42

@TeHDruiD said...

Verified account ‏@ChrisFedor 22 minutes ago

Thanks I couldnt find the link

• jess701

Any news on wall

• TeHDruiD

@Cocomilk said...

Anybody have a minute projection for Westbrook?

I’d guess a ceiling of 15 minutes. Purely a guess though

• traviswhite

stanley johnson or jae crowder?

• jess701

About 2 quarters on westy

• karsenm

Keith_Langlois 36m36 minutes ago Keith Langlois Retweeted Seth Yates BREAKING: SVG says tonight, with AndreDrummondd out, a good night to get Boban some minutes

I hear you guys all talking about him, yet ive never even heard of the guy. Is he a must in a lineup tonight at 4300?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).