• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thetitanlb

Wow thanks for nothing Tobias. Dude you suck smh. Gotta hope he has a monster rest of the game somehow.

• mrmogz

Irving and Love 6.8% and 3.5% in the FD $70K respectively. Seems lowwwwwww!

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like Derozan is 30% owned in the 3 dollar on FD

• iknownothing

Have Schroder/Dwight in 150/150 lineups. I’m so excited I just accidentally punched a baby

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Played Embiid in two line ups tonight. So far so good.

• MarcoPolo128

@Darkman33 said...

Is the Cousins hurt thing confirmed? I’m searching Twitter and nothing..

oh no, i hope Cousins isn’t hurt…

• osuryanf

Tristan Thompson 0.5% owned in DK, I’m happy to see that since it said he’s supposed to get 20-24 mins as well

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

A lot of my guys are low owned. Should make for a very good or very bad night. lol

• osuryanf

@MarcoPolo128 said...

oh no, i hope Cousins isn’t hurt…

He’s literally the first person to even mention it and phrased it as a question..

I’ve heard nothing and seen nothing… so he should be good to go

• zigger77

The rumor is he MIGHT rest, or be a little banged up. Nothings actually been said about it from the team

• thesechipsarecrazy

cheers

• weazel17

I guess rolling dice on an IT showcase road game was a little too cute…

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Wow. Emniid, lmao.

• Darkman33

@osuryanf said...

He’s literally the first person to even mention it and phrased it as a question..

I’ve heard nothing and seen nothing… so he should be good to go

Seth Yates said something about a bum ankle..

• osuryanf

Cavs lighting it up

• elmore0631

@osuryanf said...

Tristan Thompson 0.5% owned in DK, I’m happy to see that since it said he’s supposed to get 20-24 mins as well

friendly start, how much was he again?

• roach62

can Marc Gasol stop being a jackass and let Conley get involved…

• mannmicj

@osuryanf said...

The problem is, it’s still Tristan Thompson. His floor is so low it’s unreal. I hated playing him last year.

• osuryanf

@mannmicj said...

The problem is, it’s still Tristan Thompson. His floor is so low it’s unreal. I hated playing him last year.

Doing well so far.

• Yossup

@mannmicj said...

100% agree. Until I see him post 3 games in a row above 20 hes a no go for me. Last year that dude burned me so many times!

• Yossup

C’mon Joffery Lauvergne! stop being a bum!

• Jhelms10

everyone i have going so far is overachieving except covington.. i hope he gets some minutes in the second half

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Damn Joffrey is holding me back!

• osuryanf

Mike Conley off to a very concerning start

• traviswhite

Any word on clipper players?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).