• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• roach62

so far..of to GREAT start on DK…John Wall 25 at half, DH12 22 and counting close to half…Bradley 17 close to half…only dud so far is Crowder whos in foul trouble with 10

• osuryanf

Birdman just shot a 3…. and although he missed it, it actually didn’t look bad?

• monarch

When should we expect McRae to enter the game?

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Beal is just raining 3’s in the second half

• piranha

@monarch said...

When should we expect McRae to enter the game?

He just entered

• MarcoPolo128

According to Seth Yates he said Boogie is questionable and will test his ankle pre-game. So my whole nba night relies on how Boogie feels… idk how to feel right now

• Jhelms10

& this is when the no late swap is going to get annoying

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Otto Porter won’t return, bruised ribs. @Pompeyonsixers

• zigger77

I hope boogie sits, because I totally faded boogie. But it sucks for everyone that used him.

• iknownothing

If Boogie sits, 75% of GPP lineups go out the drain. He’s likely to rest and let Gay get showcased tonight

• Darkman33

@MarcoPolo128 said...

According to Seth Yates he said Boogie is questionable and will test his ankle pre-game. So my whole nba night relies on how Boogie feels… idk how to feel right now

I tried to tell them but got pushback .. I’m all in on Boogie too so I’m just making sure no one else heard anything

• Jhelms10

& this is when the no late swap is going to get annoying

• zigger77

You mean Matt Barnes!

• Jhelms10

boogie sits just put blake in?

• byo34

This is that George Hill confusion all over again isn’t it..

I see nothing about Cousins by anyone with any validity on twitter.

• MarcoPolo128

I think for preseason i might have to stick with the small slates that start where all the games start at the same time, i hope i only feel this way for the preseason. My bankroll is not enough to roll out a ton of lineups to not get hurt by injuries

• traviswhite

I’m still able to swal on draft kings

• zigger77

@byo34 said...

Apparently his ankle his sore and hes planning on testing it during pregame. Thats really all it is

• pdaddis

Harris picking it up. Might salvage.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

I’ve got some line ups with potential, has me watching preseason NBA instead of NFL. No one knows me would ever believe that.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@byo34 said...

I like to think I inadvertently helped some people with that…

What’s going on with Cory Jefferson? He has no minutes, but I saw no news about him being out.

• zigger77

If your on Dk you should know if he sits before gametime, so you can easily switch to someone else.

• byo34

@zigger77 said...

Apparently his ankle his sore and hes planning on testing it during pregame. Thats really all it is

I see only 1 thing about Cousins and ankle on twitter and its by someone with less than 1k followers and no credibility or source. I feel like this thread if very volatile with false info lol.

• osuryanf

Oladipo struggling and randomly just got yanked… really hope he isn’t done for the evening

• roach62

so i guess what worked in the 1st half for the Hawks..feed Dwight…makes sense to not use it in 2nd half…right? fml

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).