• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• osuryanf

@Epignosis said...

I like to think I inadvertently helped some people with that…

What’s going on with Cory Jefferson? He has no minutes, but I saw no news about him being out.

TT back, and him and Love to get 20+ mins apiece. Jefferson will be lucky to play the 4th

• byo34

@Epignosis said...

I like to think I inadvertently helped some people with that…

What’s going on with Cory Jefferson? He has no minutes, but I saw no news about him being out.

Haha! I know he did put up a stinker. If I put Rubio in and Hill out I would have went from winning $75 to $500 so I wish it was real! :p

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@byo34 said...

I see only 1 thing about Cousins and ankle on twitter and its by someone with less than 1k followers and no credibility or source. I feel like this thread if very volatile with false info lol.

The guy with less than 1000 followers works for fanvice a credible dfs site. So its not no credibility

• pdaddis

Kyle Lowry was the play for sure

• Darkman33

@byo34 said...

I see only 1 thing about Cousins and ankle on twitter and its by someone with less than 1k followers and no credibility or source. I feel like this thread if very volatile with false info lol.

Seth has almost 9k followers.. Not sure if that matters or not. Because that is the only place though, I’m rolling with Boogie.. If something happens we know what happened, no biggie

• weazel17

Took a break and was excited to see some life in my line up- exceeeeept massivs Joffrey exposure. Nique ta mere

• byo34

@zigger77 said...

The guy with less than 1000 followers works for fanvice a credible dfs site. So its not no credibility

You really think he would be the only person to know information that reporters that work covering the team don’t know?

Also @darkman33, I see nothing from Seth on his twitter. Except for him saying to another user that he sees nothing about Cousins being questionable, lol.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I should have played Faster Than Light tonight.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@byo34 said...

You really think he would be the only person to know information that reporters that work covering the team don’t know?

Also @darkman33, I see nothing from Seth on his twitter. Except for him saying to another user that he sees nothing about Cousins being questionable, lol.

IDK lol. Im just saying watch out a few minutes before gametime. Thats all it was. Not trying to alarm anyoneeee.

• Darkman33

Copied Seth’s exact quote: jbach14 MFJ500 you know Boogie is questionable, right? But seriously, idc if you follow or not.. Just letting people know that it’s out there..

• pdaddis

Unlike Lowry, King Joffery was definitely not the play.

• Philly25

Lauvergne is killing me

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Westbrook not playing in the 2nd half is helpful. He only got 15 minutes and 37% of people picked him in FD 50/50s

• pdaddis

Harris and Conley both saving face.

• scsa0096

Did I miss something with Kanter being out? Got a 0 in second quarter…

• byo34

@Darkman33 said...

Boogie is questionable

Hmmm maybe he was trolling because his most recent tweet is a reply to this tweet saying “is boogie questionable?” and he replied with “I can’t find anything. I think maybe people were making a joke about this” and then showed a picture of Boogie falling on airplane stairs.

I just don’t want any misinformation to hurt anyone here, GL tonight everyone :)

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Austin Rivers-G
    Thu, 13 Oct 2016 09:00:00 PM
    Austin Rivers (rest) will not play on Thursday.
    src: Jovan Buha

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@scsa0096 said...

Did I miss something with Kanter being out? Got a 0 in second quarter…

Yeah hes out. Sucks man.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@pdaddis said...

Kyle Lowry was the play for sure

Thanks, Captain Obvious. I’m pretty sure when the night is over I can post everyone you should have played

• DougFunny

Cousins posted an instagram of him falling getting on a plane 4 hours ago i think that is where its coming from https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhDHCphMsk/

• osuryanf

Oladipo, sigh. Beautiful lineup being ruined by him, never would have guessed that.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@duck3134 said...

Thanks, Captain Obvious. I’m pretty sure when the night is over I can post everyone you should have played

If Derozan was reported out before lock, quite a bit of people wouldve moved to lowry.

• pdaddis

@duck3134 said...

Wow, douche much? Calm down, and maybe reevaluate your life, if that’s your reaction to just a passing observation.

• Lathum

wonder how Nate is doing

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@pdaddis said...

Wow, douche much? Calm down, and maybe reevaluate your life, if that’s your reaction to just a passing observation.

How is that being a douche? He told the truth. Its what everybody else was thinking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).