• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zigger77

@Lathum said...

wonder how Nate is doing

Cmon you know hes first place in every contest smh.

• Darkman33

@DougFunny said...

Cousins posted an instagram of him falling getting on a plane 4 hours ago i think that is where its coming from https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhDHCphMsk/

Probably it, sorry guys.. Trying to look out for the fam. Feel like we in a foxhole together every night here in NBA lol

• pdaddis

Seriously? The tone wasn’t nessessary. Then maybe everybody should just be a holes to everyone for every comment about “how this guy is killing them” or “my team would be great if”. No reason for the hate. Just chill.

• Jhelms10

so is cousins fine then or what.

• scsa0096

@zigger77 said...

Yeah hes out. Sucks man.

Yeah it does… crap. Was recording a podcast from 6:45-8:45 and missed it. Another DFS donation

• pdaddis

And now I’m just reminded of why I don’t come on here anymore. Some people just can’t be helpful and have a good time. Just love trolling.

• Lathum

Fading Boogie for Jordan, what could possibly go wrong

• iknownothing

Cousins out as per Jason Jones on the Twatter

• goblue84

@Lathum said...

Fading Boogie for Jordan, what could possibly go wrong

Not a bad move if hes out

• zigger77

Sucks for boogie owners on FD

• Davidd0726

anyone have the ownership % for E Kanter on FD?

• Lathum

Jason Jones ✔ @mr_jasonjones
    DeMarcus Cousins has the night off.

• Davidd0726

@Lathum said...

damn

• zigger77

@Davidd0726 said...

anyone have the ownership % for E Kanter on FD?

10-5% in 50/50s and around 10% in gpps

• Cocomilk

There are sooooo many fouls in the Okc game. Killing any hopes on the King Joffrey play

• piranha

T. Harris with a first half dud. But second half beast!

• pdaddis

@Lathum said...

Just what I needed. Thanks. Next week it won’the make a difference.

• osuryanf

Victor Oladipo is embarrassing himself out there.

• Lathum

Wonder how many people will get Boogie out of their lineups for the late slate

• traviswhite

Any word on the clippers

• zigger77

@Lathum said...

Link

Q

Time to play a few late slates on FD. Cant imagine how many people will have him ha

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Anymore updates or sits?

• elmore0631

dang put cousin in lineup swapped to griffin but could’ve swapped off the thunder duds.

oladipo can’t believe his crap play.. man thought I could pay up and be respectful ruining two solid lineups

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Need McRae and Joffrey to prove to me they are not worthless.

• Darkman33

Would the pivot on Boogie be Gay, Blake or Randle? I think most would flock to Blake.. Right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).