• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mdenny13

Lots of options tonight. Hopefully ownership will be spread out a little more today. Also a couple late scratches again would be nice (if not locked into my LUs lol)

As of now I’m looking at Lillard, Ish, Kanter, Oladipo and Drummond as my building blocks and then gonna mix in others. Will probably have to put Westbrook in 1 though, just in case he goes off..which is always possible with him

• JNZ

• wygd17

Dwight Howard is playing like a man who has something to prove (because he does).

• frugal

@wygd17 said...

Dwight Howard is playing like a man who has something to prove (because he does).

Worried about the Howard Drummond matchup. Don’t see either going off.

• Davidd0726

D Howard won’t be going against Cleveland JV team again…

• jessedio

Get used to George Hill disappointing you. He was a consistent let down last year. Same with E. Payton. He’ll put up a game with like 15 assists and then go stone cold the next 3.

• al3b3d3v

for the last 5-6 games that Drummond played Howard at the 5 spot battle, Drummond beat Howard like a DRUM. LOL…. check out the stats a double double 5 for 6. Drummond is a center 1 tonight

• DWalter1976

I took Fournier out of my lineup yesterday and replaced him with Barton in the FD $25 contest. I didn’t check the final updates and Barton didn’t play. Had I left Fournier in, I would have gotten first in the contest and won $3000 as opposed to $50. Ouch.

• karsenm

@al3b3d3v said...

for the last 5-6 games that Drummond played Howard at the 5 spot battle, Drummond beat Howard like a DRUM. LOL…. check out the stats a double double 5 for 6. Drummond is a center 1 tonight

Shhh. Let them think D How is a bad match-up.

Have all the D Cousins tonight everyone, that’s the play (;

• nateW

I know the lineup that is going to kill it tonight!!!!! It’s too obvious! The only hint I can give is leave a few thousand on the table. Now I just need to wait and see if all the guys in the lineup are playing.

• al3b3d3v

@DWalter1976 said...

I took Fournier out of my lineup yesterday and replaced him with Barton in the FD $25 contest. I didn’t check the final updates and Barton didn’t play. Had I left Fournier in, I would have gotten first in the contest and won $3000 as opposed to $50. Ouch.

hey DWalter1976 why do you play high stakes and not be on top of your lineups before lock ? not to be rude but thats just the wrong way to dfs

• karsenm

@nateW said...

I know the lineup that is going to kill it tonight!!!!! It’s too obvious! The only hint I can give is leave a few thousand on the table. Now I just need to wait and see if all the guys in the lineup are playing.

Congrats. 100% of bankroll tonight

• DWalter1976

@al3b3d3v said...

hey DWalter1976 why do you play high stakes and not be on top of your lineups before lock ? not to be rude but thats just the wrong way to dfs

Not rude at all, ha. I always check. Last night I checked 30 minutes before and everything looked good. I got caught up in something and didn’t do my final check 5 minutes before game time.

• nateW

All the people thinking about playing Cousins tonight, don’t do it. Kings have so many shooters this year around him and big men they want to play he doesn’t need to work his freaking ass off anymore.

• IronMonkey415

For Draftking I’m going with Dame, Ersan, Kantar, Lin.

• Trevorm09

Not one RWB mention.. is everyone fading him today? Hmm…

• IronMonkey415

Don’t think D’Angelo Russell will go 6-21 again tonight so I’ll pick him as well.
    Chuck away Russell, chuck away. The coach is giving you the green light to shoot all day.

• Yossup

Cashed $12 in the FD $5 tourney with Gallinari in my lineup..

• tnguyen77

@nateW said...

All the people thinking about playing Cousins tonight, don’t do it. Kings have so many shooters this year around him and big men they want to play he doesn’t need to work his freaking ass off anymore.

I’m playing Boogie tonight, he’s way too dominant of a big man not to play, and its against the Lakers! I will be fading Westbrook and the top 5 priced PGs today. Too much ownership.

How do we feel about Richaun Holmes?!!

• Trevorm09

@Yossup said...

Cashed $12 in the FD $5 tourney with Gallinari in my lineup..

Cool

• Trevorm09

@nateW said...

Yeah he didn’t put up 40 DK points last game or anything..

• IronMonkey415

It is cool. No matter how much you guys win, do come back here and tell us about it.

If you win $1 post it and be proud if it, use that $1 and play again.

• tnguyen77

I am also playing D. Russell today as well.

• Tammy409

Me about 10 times, along with Mudlay, Gallinari, Nurfic…. I left those guys in so many lineups somehow… More than half of my entries had at least one scratched player despite my attempts to use that ‘Global Player Swap’.

George Hill really Screwed Me again. I was sitting in the catbird seat to take down Quarter GPP in DK’s at the Half, but he didn’t play at all in the second I don’t think, and I also had Gobert and Booker (which is why I was to win, as nobody close had all three or as many players), but HE, G. F’Ing HIll. He was ONLY in there as a last second replacement for BRANDON KNIGHT, who may or may not have won it for me… $100 1st begam $22 4th or something shitty, but given how many Lineups I f’d up and how disastrously the night started, am grateful to have gotten all my money back and profited slightly… I took my bankroll down to nothing like a moron. I had 72 cents and was winning nothing early into the late game. Finished with $58.

• Pitch120

You do realize all of you are complaining about PRESEASON

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).