• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• nateW

Matt Barnes playing tonight?

• Ryda

Yea need word about the clippers

• elmore0631

someone get dipo a snickers.

• KindGuy

My ATL stack started off so hot…… and then the refs decided to take over the game ugh. Also, wtf is up with SVG playing his starters so many minutes?

• Yombo

plumlee or jjordan for late slate FD?

• nateW

Yeah I’m going to admit I got Cousins tonight and FD. I got him in all my lineups. But at least I was smart enough to cancel some lineups at the last minute, so I still have some bankroll for tomorrow. Had a feeling someone was going to be sitting out and I was right.

• Dolphins2016

• elmore0631

why is gasol still in.. how is lauvergne supposed to rack up garbage points.. danggg

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@Yombo said...

plumlee or jjordan for late slate FD?

I couldn’t decide either. I did one of each.

• cleanslate

I swear the Memphis head coach has to play DFS to put Gasol back out there in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game, lol… He must also be in a head to head vs someone that used Lauvergne and wanted to make sure Lauvergne couldn’t salvage in garbage time. Preseason WOAT coaching of all time…

• elmore0631

for whatever it’s worth, i was watching a periscope of some clipps beat writers.. guy some there was talk of taking the game more serious with it being a team that knock them out of the playoffs. lol.

• nateW

Sneaky play tonight could be Ben McClemore. He’s been trying to up his game lately and the Kings might want to showcase him for trade reasons.

• elmore0631

@cleanslate said...

I swear the Memphis head coach has to play DFS to put Gasol back out there in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game, lol… He must also be in a head to head vs someone that used Lauvergne and wanted to make sure Lauvergne couldn’t salvage in garbage time. Preseason WOAT coaching of all time…

exactly what i said. some pure crap

• tmoney420420

jordan clarkson / blake griffin / plumlee / chris paul – they all playing?

• Dolphins2016

Can someone please tell me if Griffin is playing lol? looked all over twitter and cant find it..

• cleanslate

Side note: RW is doing a terrible job covering preseason NBA injury reports so far this year, they still haven’t even mentioned that Cousins is out. Not sure what is going on with them but I hope it doesn’t extend to the regular season.

• osuryanf

If I thought Gasol was gonna get this kinda run I woulda took him in 100% of lineups at his price

• cleanslate

@elmore0631 said...

exactly what i said. some pure crap

Lol, I was writing my post as you posted yours. I did not see your comment until afterwards, hilarious…

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@Dolphins2016 said...

Can someone please tell me if Griffin is playing lol? looked all over twitter and cant find it

So far nothing to make us think he won’t play

• stuntdevil

Michael Gallagher ‏@MikeSGallagher 4m4 minutes ago
    Starters per Clippers PR:
    Clippers:
    LMAM
    Griffin
    DJ
    Redick
    Paul

Blazers:
    Aminu
    Harkless
    Plumlee
    CJ
    Dame

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Paul, Reddick, Moute, Griffin Jordan starting for Clips @laclipperstats

• quarts

@Dolphins2016 said...

Can someone please tell me if Griffin is playing lol? looked all over twitter and cant find it..

LA Clippers Stats ‏@LAClippersStats 15m15 minutes ago
    Starters for LAC against Portland tonight:
    PG. Chris Paul
    SG. J.J. Redick
    SF. L. A Moute
    PF. B. Griffin
    C. D. Jordan

• quarts

@Dolphins2016 said...

LA Clippers Stats ‏@LAClippersStats 15m15 minutes ago
    Starters for LAC against Portland tonight:
    PG. Chris Paul
    SG. J.J. Redick
    SF. L. A Moute
    PF. B. Griffin
    C. D. Jordan

• cleanslate

Lauvergne gets taken out and then so does Gasol, unreal. That was some utter bullshit. Sell out with your star player who has a HUGE history of getting injured just to stop Joffrey Lauvergne? LOL!!!!

• Lathum

@nateW said...

Why do I only see Friday games then?

all tonights are likely full and no more new ones open so close to lock.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).